posted by Maestroken at 9:32 AM
Should I purchase a Chrysler or get a tattoo? Which Chrysler/tattoo should I get?
By Anonymous, at 8:53 AM
Should I hit on the guy that I like or wait and hope that he makes the first move?
By Mariasha, at 9:40 AM
A tattoo of a Chrysler, duh.And you should go for it. Guys are wimps, and if you wait for him to make the move, he'll wimp out. Guys dig a girl that'll go for it, if they want it.
By Maestroken, at 10:18 AM
are you going to post again
By Anonymous, at 3:20 PM
Post a Comment << Home
4 Comments:
Should I purchase a Chrysler or get a tattoo? Which Chrysler/tattoo should I get?
By
Anonymous, at 8:53 AM
Should I hit on the guy that I like or wait and hope that he makes the first move?
By
Mariasha, at 9:40 AM
A tattoo of a Chrysler, duh.
And you should go for it. Guys are wimps, and if you wait for him to make the move, he'll wimp out. Guys dig a girl that'll go for it, if they want it.
By
Maestroken, at 10:18 AM
are you going to post again
By
Anonymous, at 3:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home