Quizzes.
Stolen from Super J See, told you I wouldn't do it then, I'm doing it now. THREE NAMES YOU GO BY: 1. Ken. 2. Kenneth. 3. Maestroken. THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU'VE HAD 1. maestroken. 2. tajirimark. 3. emk5000. THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF 1. my new haircut. 2. my monkeys. 3. my orbital. THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF 1. my flab. 2. my ears are crooked. 3. my slowly going out of control eyebrows. THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE 1. Irish. 2. Cherokee. 3. English. THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU 1. Death of friends and family. 2. Other people's Driving. 3. Driving in precipitation. THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS 1. shower 2. internet 3. peeing (Dude, I so totally do those everyday too.) THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW 1. Striped Old Navy Polo. 2. Old Navy Khakis. 3. Blue & Grey Striped Socks. THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS/MUSICAL ARTISTS 1. Flogging Molly. 2. Bloodhound Gang. 3. Johnny Cash. THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS 1. "Suspicious Minds" - Elvis Presley. 2. "American Folk Song" - The Kissers. 3. "Ditty" - Paperboy THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS 1. Getting all my files (life, and computer, and work) organized. 2. Getting the Credit Cards Gone. 3. Making my own Egg Rolls and Crab Rangoon. THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP 1. Trust. 2. Fun. 3. Mutual Enjoyment. TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE 1. All of my Tattoos are of animals. 2. I like my tattoos. 3. I like animals. THREE THINGS ABOUT THE SAME SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU 1. Lack of menstration. 2. No need for any of our clothes to have "Spaghetti Straps." 3. Underwear that in moments of need, can double as shorts. THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES 1. Watching wrestling. 2. Jeering heels. 3. Singing Prince Mega-mixes. THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW 1. Pee. 2. Go home. 3. Not be at work. THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING 1. I assume I considered being an accountant. 2. I could dig on being a wrestling manager. 3. Sugar Mama's plaything. THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION 1. Ireland. 2. Vegas. 3. Toronto. THREE KID'S NAMES 1. Andrew. 2. Delilah. 3. I only want two. THREE THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE 1. Retire. 2. Be at a point where money isn't a concern. 3. That's about it. THREE WAYS I'M STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY 1. I like wrestling. 2. I give into March Madness. 3. I don't really like talking on the phone. THREE WAYS I'M STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK 1. I...have boobs. (I'm keeping this one, manboobs count) 2. I like What Not To Wear and Food Network and stuff like that. 3. I do internet quizzes. THREE CELEB CRUSHES 1. Rachael Ray. 2. Vanessa Marcil. 3. Natalie Portman. THREE PEOPLE WHO WILL TAKE THIS QUIZ 1. Everyone. 2. That will. 3. Already did. 1. What time did you get up this morning? Alarm goes off at 5, and two snoozes makes 5:18am 2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds 3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Oh god, ummm Mean Girls? 4. What is your favourite TV show? Lately Mythbusters and Good Eats 5. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing Yet, I'll have a Glucerna bar though. 6. What is your middle name? Andrew 7. What snack foods do you like? Triscuits, pretty much anything but potato chips 8. What foods do you dislike? I don't like Green Peppers, I'm blanking on what else I don't like 9. What is your favourite potato chip flavor? I said I don't like them, I prefer corn. 10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Eh, I've been more of a random guy for the past forever. So no specific CDs, 11. What kind of car do you drive? 98 Nissan Sentra...sexy 12. Favourite sandwich? Beef Ham Turkey, Mayo, touch of brown mustard, Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber. On either wheat or in a wrap. 13. What characteristic do you despise? I hate stupidity 14. Favourite item of clothing? Ummm, my new Tracy Smothers shirt??? 15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Australia 16. What colour is your bathroom? 2 different shades of purple. 17. Favourite brand of clothing? I guess Old Navy or Adidas since most of my clothes are theirs. 18. Where would you retire to? A Life of Leisure 19. Favourite time of the day? evening, making dinner. 20. What was your most memorable birthday? Eh, none are too memorable. There's never been a bad one. 21. When were you born? May 18th of 1976 22. What fabric detergent do you use? I've always been a Snuggle man. 23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning 26. What is your shoe size? 10 - 10 1/2 27. Do you have any pets? Nope 28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Sara's birthday is next week. 29. What did you want to be when you were little? The first male mayor of Chicago (this was when Jane Byrne was mayor) 30. What colour are your eyes? Brown |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home