Partial Weekend Thoughts.
That mid-weekend post throws off the regular weekend posting so here we go.
Got the beds into their respective spots, I didn't resize the pics before putting them up so here's links to them.
http://www.maestroken.com/images/SpareRoomWithBedNow.JPG
http://www.maestroken.com/images/NewBed.JPG
I love the new bed it's huge, and I don't get elbowed as much anymore. Got my car washed, it's clean.
Wildfire was good, but nothing special. If the piece of meat is good, there's no real difference to me between 2 steaks, so I'm not that super crazy about "So-called-fancy" steak places, but the White Cheddar Potatoes Au Gratin were CHOICE. Plus I rarely have Creamed Spinach but love it, so even this somewhat subpar Creamed Spinach was good. But when you pay your half of a $200 bill with two gift cards instead of $100 it's hard to be upset in the least.
Sunday was a shopping extravaganza. Went to Kohl's and hit their clearance section, and got 6 pairs of work pants for like $30 so that's awesome. Then after finding out the day before about Sara's mom getting her the Kitchen-Aid mixer she wants for her birthday I decided since I can no longer get her that she's getting a Cuisinart (and other things that I won't mention here because she has sister's that sometimes read this and will tell her. HI!) Since we were going to use a 20% off everything we bought that day coupon I bought it in front of her. We also got a Down Comforter for the new bed, and she got some stuff???. Then to Linen's N Things to exchange the Mattress Pad we got for the bed. The pad inside wasn't King sized although the package said it was, so we got that sorted out. Then bought a bed skirt and some throw pillows for the bed. Off to Target for some pillows for the Spare Room Bed. Ate at Las Palmas and got her car washed. Then settled in. Wow that whole paragraph I just sounded like a woman. Sara had some work to do so I watched my Stella Shorts DVD. It's a bunch of skits put on by Stella (stellacomedy.com) which is Michael Showalter, David Wain, and Michael Ian Black from The State. I loved The State, but this wasn't that good. Too much reliance on dildos as comedy. Believe me I enjoy a good Dildo as shock humor as much as the next guy, but seriously half the skits had one show up. Apparently they're doing a show for Comedy Central starting late June according to David Wain's website, so maybe when they have to be clean it'll bring out more of the funny. Then watched Harold & Kumar which while not having any Dildos was as funny as it should have been. Then bed.
Yesterday was awesome because out of the blue it was like 65 degrees all day.
Today it was nice and 45 this morning, it's supposed to be 30 and snowing by the 3:00. To that I say BOOOOOO! *thumbs down*
Got the beds into their respective spots, I didn't resize the pics before putting them up so here's links to them.
http://www.maestroken.com/images/SpareR
http://www.maestroken.com/images/Ne
I love the new bed it's huge, and I don't get elbowed as much anymore. Got my car washed, it's clean.
Wildfire was good, but nothing special. If the piece of meat is good, there's no real difference to me between 2 steaks, so I'm not that super crazy about "So-called-fancy" steak places, but the White Cheddar Potatoes Au Gratin were CHOICE. Plus I rarely have Creamed Spinach but love it, so even this somewhat subpar Creamed Spinach was good. But when you pay your half of a $200 bill with two gift cards instead of $100 it's hard to be upset in the least.
Sunday was a shopping extravaganza. Went to Kohl's and hit their clearance section, and got 6 pairs of work pants for like $30 so that's awesome. Then after finding out the day before about Sara's mom getting her the Kitchen-Aid mixer she wants for her birthday I decided since I can no longer get her that she's getting a Cuisinart (and other things that I won't mention here because she has sister's that sometimes read this and will tell her. HI!) Since we were going to use a 20% off everything we bought that day coupon I bought it in front of her. We also got a Down Comforter for the new bed, and she got some stuff???. Then to Linen's N Things to exchange the Mattress Pad we got for the bed. The pad inside wasn't King sized although the package said it was, so we got that sorted out. Then bought a bed skirt and some throw pillows for the bed. Off to Target for some pillows for the Spare Room Bed. Ate at Las Palmas and got her car washed. Then settled in. Wow that whole paragraph I just sounded like a woman. Sara had some work to do so I watched my Stella Shorts DVD. It's a bunch of skits put on by Stella (stellacomedy.com) which is Michael Showalter, David Wain, and Michael Ian Black from The State. I loved The State, but this wasn't that good. Too much reliance on dildos as comedy. Believe me I enjoy a good Dildo as shock humor as much as the next guy, but seriously half the skits had one show up. Apparently they're doing a show for Comedy Central starting late June according to David Wain's website, so maybe when they have to be clean it'll bring out more of the funny. Then watched Harold & Kumar which while not having any Dildos was as funny as it should have been. Then bed.
Yesterday was awesome because out of the blue it was like 65 degrees all day.
Today it was nice and 45 this morning, it's supposed to be 30 and snowing by the 3:00. To that I say BOOOOOO! *thumbs down*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home