MaestroKen's Blog

Monday, March 07, 2005

More crap taking up my workday.

Okay, I don't have my full MP3 collection here at the office, probably only about a third to a quarter of all my Mp3s, but I can do this now that I finally put in an MP3 platform and put my office MP3 discs onto iTunes.

So here we go with the office edition:

MP3 Library Meme

How many total songs?
2715

Sort by Song Title
First: "'69 Cadillac" by The Kissers
Last: "Zoot Suit Riot" by Cherry Poppin' Daddies.

Sort by Time
First: (TIE) "We Like Meat" by Bloodhound Gang and "Punck" by Suicide Machines (0:04)
Last: "Rapper's Delight" by Sugarhill Gang (14:36)

Sort by Album
First: '93 Til Infinity, Souls of Mischief
Last: Zoot Suit Riot, Cherry Poppin' Daddies

Top Ten Most Played Songs
(Just set up my player last week, and I've been playing my FLogging Molly collection all day today getting ready for tomorrow's show, so this'll be odd.)
1. "Swagger", Flogging Molly
2. "Laura", Flogging Molly
3. "What Made Milwaukee Famous...", Flogging Molly
4. "Selfish Man", Flogging Molly
5. "Selfish Man", Flogging Molly (First is from live album, second is album)
6. "The Worst Day Since Yesterday", Flogging Molly
7. "The Ol' Beggars Bush", Flogging Molly
8. "The Likes of You Again, Flogging Molly
9. "Black Friday Rule", Flogging Molly
10. "If I Had $1000000", Barenaked Ladies

Find "sex," how many songs show up?
20 including all songs by Sex Pistols.
6 including all three songs off of Digital Underground's Sex Packets album
3 If you're just going by song title
"Sexy M.F." - Prince
"Sex Rap" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Sexy Mexican Maid" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Find "death," how many songs show up?
33 including all songs of the Double Disc Notorious B.I.G. album Life After Death
6 including I Fought the Law from Dead Kennedy's album Give Me Convienence or Give Me Death
5 if you're just going by song title
"Life After Death Intro" - Notorious B.I.G.
"Death Valley Queen" - Flogging Molly
"Instant Death" - Beastie Boys
"Death of Buck 50" - El-P
"Dune: The Death of Liet-Kynes"

Find "love," how many songs show up?
75 including all songs off of Outkast's The Love Below
57 including all versions of the word love (lover, loved, Glove, etc.)
45 if you're just going by "Love" being in the song title
"Signs of Love" - Moby
"Pep Love" - Heiroglyphics
"One Life One Love" - Heiroglyphics
"Mood for Love" - Prince Paul
"(Pride) In The Name of Love" - U2
"When Love Comes To Town" - U2
"Maddest Kind of Love" - Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
"Love Jones" - RZA
"Love Theme" - El-P
"Talkin' 'Bout Hey Love" - De La Soul
"I Don't Want Your Love" - Duran Duran
"Love Story" - Deltron 3030
"Digital Love" - Daft Punk
"Who Needs Love (Like That)" - Erasure
"Victim of Love" - Erasure
"Chains of Love" - Erasure
"Love to Hate You" - Erasure
"Contract on the World Love Jam" - Public Enemy
"The Nigga Ya Love To Hate" - Ice Cube
"Can You Feel The Love Tonight?" - Elton John
"I Want Love" - Elton John
"Love Life" - Fatboy Slim
"Pantera Fans in Love" - Nerf Herder
"Is This Love" - Bob Marley
"One Love/People Get Ready" - Bob Marley
"I Love The Dough" - Notorious B.I.G.
"I'm In Love With A Girl Named Spike (Live)" - Skankin' Pickle
"I'm In Love w/ A Girl Named Spike" - Skankin' Pickle
"Haze of Love" - Cake
"Is This Love" - Cake
"Love Sandwich" - Nerf Herder
"Wassup Wit The Love" - Digital Underground
"I Love You Baby" - Puff Daddy
"To Give You Love" - Kool Keith
"Love Vigilanties" - New Order
"Bizarre Love Triangle" - New Order
"Funky Acid Makossa/What Time is Love/Shafted Off/And The Break Goes Again" - Prodigy Presents The Dirtchamber Sessions
"The Love Below" - OutKast
"Love Hater" - OutKast
"Love In War" - OutKast
"Love Of My Life" - The Roots
"No Chump Love Sucker" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Love Trilogy" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Love Island" - Fatboy Slim
"I Think I Love You" - Less Than Jake

1 Comments:

  • you've got good taste in music :)..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home