Where I've Lived Meme.
Stolen from Keith.
- St. John, Indiana - Lived in a Trailer Court from birth until about 4.
- DeMotte, Indiana - Grew up here in a small subdivsions and did all of my pre-college schooling here. Dad still lives in the same house, and my sister lives not to far now as well.
- West Lafayette, Indiana - Freshman Year Dorm: McCutcheon Hall
- West Lafayette, Indiana - Sophomore Year Dorm: Hillenbrand Hall
- West Lafayette, Indiana - Junior & Senior Year Apartment
- Elgin, Illinois - First year out of college, I lived with my Mom to "save" money to get a place in the city.
- Rogers Park, Chicago, Illinois - Got an apartment with Staci
- Lakeview, Chicago, Illinois - Moved with Staci to an apartment in Boys Town so she was in a safer neighborhood.
- Elgin, Illinois - For two weeks while waiting for my sale to go through I lived with Mom again. Lease ran out a bit before the sale finalized.
- West Rogers Park, Chicago, Illinois - First place I bought and owned, a condo overlooking the roof of a bank, sometimes topped with fun inflatable advertisments.
- Vernon Hills, Illinois - Bought a townhouse with Sara WAY out in Vernon Hills. Its where I'm currently living.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home