Weekend HOTTNESS
So this weekend was pretty calm.
Friday night I rested at home and finally shook the cold that had been lingering for a few weeks. Might have watched Starsky & Hutch, I know we watched it sometime recently.
Saturday was grocery shopping, Old Navy, Menards, WalMart, etc. We went to El Barrio for dinner, it was OK, nothing too special, standard Mexican fare. Partook in the greatest of all desserts, Portillo's Chocolate Cake Shakes. Then went home to watch Mulholland Drive. I didn't get it. I don't think anyone gets it.
Sunday was more running around. Used the grill for the first time, made some delightful NY Strip Steaks. Then ran to Kristoff's for the Royal Rumble.
I told ya the weekend was pretty calm. So to make up for it enjoy some pictures of me modeling the new ITVR shirts. I'm HOTT~!
Friday night I rested at home and finally shook the cold that had been lingering for a few weeks. Might have watched Starsky & Hutch, I know we watched it sometime recently.
Saturday was grocery shopping, Old Navy, Menards, WalMart, etc. We went to El Barrio for dinner, it was OK, nothing too special, standard Mexican fare. Partook in the greatest of all desserts, Portillo's Chocolate Cake Shakes. Then went home to watch Mulholland Drive. I didn't get it. I don't think anyone gets it.
Sunday was more running around. Used the grill for the first time, made some delightful NY Strip Steaks. Then ran to Kristoff's for the Royal Rumble.
I told ya the weekend was pretty calm. So to make up for it enjoy some pictures of me modeling the new ITVR shirts. I'm HOTT~!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home