Reviews
Reading Wacy's ROH Show review (http://daverules.blogspot.com/)
It reminded me that I did one recently over at ITVR (http://inthisveryring.com/). Go read my review of the last Highland show now, I recommend reading it AFTER you read my Royal Rumble review. You should read the Rumble review first to understand my new reviewing style then the IWA show review will make more sense.
Yeah! Do it!
Umm busy weekend coming up, Friday is Sara's student's play, Saturday is a doubleheader of MSPW and ROH goodness, Sunday is dinner at D's new apartment.
Fun abounds!
It reminded me that I did one recently over at ITVR (http://inthisveryring.com/). Go read my review of the last Highland show now, I recommend reading it AFTER you read my Royal Rumble review. You should read the Rumble review first to understand my new reviewing style then the IWA show review will make more sense.
Yeah! Do it!
Umm busy weekend coming up, Friday is Sara's student's play, Saturday is a doubleheader of MSPW and ROH goodness, Sunday is dinner at D's new apartment.
Fun abounds!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home