MaestroKen's Blog

Friday, February 11, 2005

HEY LOOK OMG IT'S A QUIZ

HEY LOOK OMG IT'S A QUIZ
Ya know what I might have done this one, but oh well, I need a little 15 minute break from getting ready for the audit.

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Ken.
2. Kenneth.
3. Maestroken.

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. Maestroken.
2. Chicago Ken.
3. Maestro.

THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I care about those close to me.
2. I keep a fun joking demeaner.
3. I think I'm a decent cook.

THREE THINGS YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Too nice/pushover.
2. I'm a big fattie.
3. I don't look out for number one.

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Irish.
2. English.
3. Native American.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Loss of loved ones.
2. Loss of financial security.
3. White People.

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Underwear.
2. Gel.
3. Glasses.

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Underwear.
2. Jeans. *Gasp*
3. Glasses.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS:
1. Flogging Molly.
2. The Vandals.
3. Bloodhound Gang.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. Real Muthafuckin' G's - Eazy E.
2. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey.
3. I'm The Man - Anthrax (Extremely Def Ill Uncensored Version).

THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS
1. Sushi at a real sushi restaurant.
2. A new car.
3. Biking to/from train station.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (love is a given):
1. To be waited on hand and foot.
2. Be at my beck and call.
3. Independently wealthy.

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
1. I love Asparagus.
2. I love Broccoli.
3. I love Green Peppers

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Facade.
2. Skin.
3. Hair.

THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Backflip.
2. Lose my crush on Rachael Ray.
3. Have a ***** 90 minute broadway.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Going to wrestling shows.
2. Internet message boards.
3. Cooking.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Be done with the audit.
2. See Mitch Hedburg March 3/4 at Zanie's.
3. Go home and start on cooking the Red Dinner.

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Ummm I considered being an accountant.
2. I'd love to be an old school heel manager.
3. I'd love to be indepentantly wealthy and be a money mark.

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Las Vegas, Nevada.
2. Memphis, Tennessee
3. Austin, Texas.

THREE PETS NAMES
1. Pets.
2. Are.
3. Stupid.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Retire.
2. Pee.
3. Raise some kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home