Ah Sweet Sweet Virtual Waiting Room
I rearrange my whole desktop.
All programs made a little smaller.
Leaving an opening to see the screen.
Letting me know if I've been accepted.
"Randomly Selected" from the waiting room.
I shall be allowed entry.
Getting Cubs tickets.
Such a hard process.
Anxious and full of spunk.
Hoping I get in...
I want to see Boston.
Damn they're popular again.
I'd also like to see Houston.
St. Louis is always a rivalry game.
August 27 is also wanted.
Larry wants to celebrate the birthday.
As a kid Cross Town Classic,
was the game to be.
Two thousand and five.
I still think the same.
All these thoughts whilst
not even in.
I've been in the waiting room,
But can't get in until Ten
All programs made a little smaller.
Leaving an opening to see the screen.
Letting me know if I've been accepted.
"Randomly Selected" from the waiting room.
I shall be allowed entry.
Getting Cubs tickets.
Such a hard process.
Anxious and full of spunk.
Hoping I get in...
I want to see Boston.
Damn they're popular again.
I'd also like to see Houston.
St. Louis is always a rivalry game.
August 27 is also wanted.
Larry wants to celebrate the birthday.
As a kid Cross Town Classic,
was the game to be.
Two thousand and five.
I still think the same.
All these thoughts whilst
not even in.
I've been in the waiting room,
But can't get in until Ten

2 Comments:
So? Did you get any tickets?
By
Jon M., at 10:48 AM
I got through three times during the workday. First time I tried to get Red Sox Tix, only got one, so that goes to my buddy Joey from Boston. Then I got tickets for Marlins in August for my buddy's birthday. Then I split the third with a guy from work that never got in for a Cardinals game in August.
By
Maestroken, at 3:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home