Weekends are good for everyone.
Friday, went to Target and ate Chinese Food. Pretty boring, but Sara was sick. She subsequently went to bed, and I stayed up watching the tapes I was taping for Anthony and Phil. I cleaned up my computer as I did this and now it's relatively organized, and the drives I usually work in now have some room to work with.
Saturday I woke up and I'm on the beginnings of some sickness. We cleaned the house, got all the Christmas stuff into the garage, all that kinda jazz. Then went over to Larry's to get ready for the wrestling show. Pre-show eats at the Round the Clock were very slow, and we almost miss belltime. Good thing this is indy wrestling so it was a bit late. Good show, if you're looking for results you know all the places to get them. If you want the breakdown of the show: New Jack was drunk and was looking for midget strippers, and Larry Sweeney vs. Tracy Smothers dressed as Golden Vampire XIII was the awesomest match in the history of awesome matches.
Sunday went mattress shopping. Not too down with the whole high pressure tactics used in mattress stores. Ended up deciding the one at Sam's Club was a Sealy and was totally fine to us and $300 cheaper than the others we wanted, so we'll get it there. Also finally got a chair for my computer. Sara liked it so she bought one for herself. Golden Globes were watched and chairs were assembled and I'm so close to being totally sick, but not quite going over the edge to sickness.
Next weekend is the crazy shenanigans of Sara being gone so it's a bachelor pad weekend, but the weekend is filled with lucha, Purdue friends in town, and other items, so unfortunately I won't really be able to partake in the empty house stylings of a boy that just wants to watch wrestling and play Playstation. I can't rule out the possibility of dead hookers though.
Saturday I woke up and I'm on the beginnings of some sickness. We cleaned the house, got all the Christmas stuff into the garage, all that kinda jazz. Then went over to Larry's to get ready for the wrestling show. Pre-show eats at the Round the Clock were very slow, and we almost miss belltime. Good thing this is indy wrestling so it was a bit late. Good show, if you're looking for results you know all the places to get them. If you want the breakdown of the show: New Jack was drunk and was looking for midget strippers, and Larry Sweeney vs. Tracy Smothers dressed as Golden Vampire XIII was the awesomest match in the history of awesome matches.
Sunday went mattress shopping. Not too down with the whole high pressure tactics used in mattress stores. Ended up deciding the one at Sam's Club was a Sealy and was totally fine to us and $300 cheaper than the others we wanted, so we'll get it there. Also finally got a chair for my computer. Sara liked it so she bought one for herself. Golden Globes were watched and chairs were assembled and I'm so close to being totally sick, but not quite going over the edge to sickness.
Next weekend is the crazy shenanigans of Sara being gone so it's a bachelor pad weekend, but the weekend is filled with lucha, Purdue friends in town, and other items, so unfortunately I won't really be able to partake in the empty house stylings of a boy that just wants to watch wrestling and play Playstation. I can't rule out the possibility of dead hookers though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home