MaestroKen's Blog

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Ok, I haven't updated in a while. Let's have at it.

So it was last year I updated everyone, back before Christmas even.

Well let's talk Christmas, Sara and I got lots and lots of together gifts this year, and we got TOTALLY spoiled. All-Clad Pots and Pans, Calaphon Bakeware, a grill from each side of the family, enough money (after returning one of the grills) to get the Kitchen Island we've been fauning over and much much MUCH more. I also got a DVD Recorder that hasn't been tried out yet, but once it does I'll soon be starting the transfer of my tapes to DVD+R and there will be a lot less clutter all around, since I'll sell off most of my wrestling tapes.

New Years was good, could have been better, but I had a stomach ache, so I wasn't exactly the most up on it party guy. Day after we held a big brunch and it was our first "event" it went well. I was running ragged, and I loved it, so all is good.

Other than that, there's been lots of running around and it seems the busy holiday season is winding down, and it'll soon be time to relax.

Super Porky and El Hijo Del Santo are coming to town the same day as an IWA show in Valpo. Hopefully the Lucha show is early enough to partake in some of both.

God that's a sucky update, but it's all I can do now, so it's all you get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home