How does it happen
Seriously I have no clue how I got so high up on search engine sites for Lindsey Lohan. Out of the last 100 people to my blog, only 4 searches didn't get there by searching for her. Lots of them for her Thanksgiving pot smoking pictures, for her tattoo, and a whole bunch for her feet. I'd really like to know how they get here. They've replaced torrents as my most searched item to get here.
(3 of the other 4, not the one that is Sara and the Undertaker's wedding photos) I'd think there'd be huge fan sites that would turn up higher than me. Let's do a check.
Yahoo search for "Lindsey Lohan pics feet" I'm number 5.
MSN search for "lindsey Lohan Tattoo" I'm on the front page.
Google didn't have me in the first five pages at least.
Oh well, they have me at number two for IWA-MS wrestling Torrents.
So there.
(3 of the other 4, not the one that is Sara and the Undertaker's wedding photos) I'd think there'd be huge fan sites that would turn up higher than me. Let's do a check.
Yahoo search for "Lindsey Lohan pics feet" I'm number 5.
MSN search for "lindsey Lohan Tattoo" I'm on the front page.
Google didn't have me in the first five pages at least.
Oh well, they have me at number two for IWA-MS wrestling Torrents.
So there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home