MaestroKen's Blog

Monday, December 20, 2004

Hey lets go abloggin shall we.

Rock, Rock on.
Here we go.
We now have a Christmas Tree.
The first half hour of Saved! is HY-sterical.
Sara has her sister's hand-me-down computer,
Which is way better than her 1995 special she was rockin.
I hope.
Christmas is coming soon.
My parents house Thursday night.
Presents to be opened Friday (Christmas Eve) afternoon.
Taking off so Sara can hit Midnight Mass.
Presents at her parents house Christmas Morning.
I've spent WAY too much on presents this year.
Looking forward to spending more.
Spending an evening alone drinking Ciders and watching wrestling is good for the soul.
Just put in a request for next Wednesday off.
When are the year end retrospective shows starting?
I'm a big dork and love stuff like that.
As I realize Raw is doing that tonight.
Wouldn't it make more sense for that to be next week's show?
I wonder how my Bowl picks are doing?
I've paid no attention to any of the bowls yet.
I then look to realize there's only been one game.
I wish there were Christmas Sales every week.
I like when things are cheaper.
I guess I don't have anything else to say.
Except, Buh-Bye.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home