Well that was a long time without having to work.
Tuesday was Sara and I's third anniversary. Went to the Mundeline Gale Street Inn and it sucked. Apparently it has nothing to do with the real Gale Street Inn downtown. I hope not since, I've heard that place rocked, and this place stunk. Ran to Jewel to get some decent dessert, and headed home to partake in some yummy desert, some wine/cider, and Shrek2.
Wednesday watched more of the TPI (a running theme since it takes a while to get through 6 DVDs) and had a pretty lazy day, while the snow fell outside. Cleaned house here and there, Got Sara's network card in her computer and got her hooked onto the net. Finished out the night watching parts of Duplex, Coffee & Cigarettes, and falling asleep during Brother Bear.
Thursday, I decided to do Thanksgiving at her parents house. So most of the day was spent there. It was nice and it was good. I like yummy food.
Friday we putzed around for a bit and finally got TPI finished, before heading off to Indiana to visit my family. Before leaving we checked on Sara's Jeep which was in the shop. She found out it's going to be $850 if she wants to repair the back hatch door of her Jeep. She's still not sure if she will. Then we head to Indiana. Apparently my Aunt and Uncle are there too, but they're soon to go off to visit old friends, so I just hang out with Mom, Dad, Lynda and the kids. Steven is even bigger, the kid is huge, and Rachel just chats up a storm. I stupidly never took pictures of the kids, even though I brought the camera. Then that night I help grade papers while we watch Breakfast Club with my Dad.
Saturday, had some breakfast before my aunt & uncle left, then showered up and headed to my sisters to play with the kids a bit before heading back home. The drive sucked as it was raining pretty good, and traffic wasn't the best. We then go out to do some shopping, as I try to grab things that were on after-Thanksgiving Friday & Saturday sale late at the end of Saturday. Needless to say those attempts all came up empty handed, and things that were needed from Target were all that I came home with. Good thing I had most of my Christmas shopping done already, because I tried to buy 5 separate things and every one came up a goose egg. Luckily Live Band Karaoke with Larry and Phil wasn't a goose egg. Fun times had once again on the Live Band Karaoke tip.
Sunday, a trip to get wrapping paper and a couple things from the store, turned into a big Grocery store extravaganza, then I wrapped presents while watching the July ROH Chicago show. Made some dinner, read some sale papers. Then Sara finds out that she gets her sister's old computer since she got a new one. So I'll be taking the network card out of hers and putting it in this one (if it needs it). But I still sent copies of all of her files over to my computer, so it can be put on the new computer once hooked up.
Now today is Monday, and it was difficult to get up, and I'm still tired, but I'm sitting here writing this and not working, so YAY!
Wednesday watched more of the TPI (a running theme since it takes a while to get through 6 DVDs) and had a pretty lazy day, while the snow fell outside. Cleaned house here and there, Got Sara's network card in her computer and got her hooked onto the net. Finished out the night watching parts of Duplex, Coffee & Cigarettes, and falling asleep during Brother Bear.
Thursday, I decided to do Thanksgiving at her parents house. So most of the day was spent there. It was nice and it was good. I like yummy food.
Friday we putzed around for a bit and finally got TPI finished, before heading off to Indiana to visit my family. Before leaving we checked on Sara's Jeep which was in the shop. She found out it's going to be $850 if she wants to repair the back hatch door of her Jeep. She's still not sure if she will. Then we head to Indiana. Apparently my Aunt and Uncle are there too, but they're soon to go off to visit old friends, so I just hang out with Mom, Dad, Lynda and the kids. Steven is even bigger, the kid is huge, and Rachel just chats up a storm. I stupidly never took pictures of the kids, even though I brought the camera. Then that night I help grade papers while we watch Breakfast Club with my Dad.
Saturday, had some breakfast before my aunt & uncle left, then showered up and headed to my sisters to play with the kids a bit before heading back home. The drive sucked as it was raining pretty good, and traffic wasn't the best. We then go out to do some shopping, as I try to grab things that were on after-Thanksgiving Friday & Saturday sale late at the end of Saturday. Needless to say those attempts all came up empty handed, and things that were needed from Target were all that I came home with. Good thing I had most of my Christmas shopping done already, because I tried to buy 5 separate things and every one came up a goose egg. Luckily Live Band Karaoke with Larry and Phil wasn't a goose egg. Fun times had once again on the Live Band Karaoke tip.
Sunday, a trip to get wrapping paper and a couple things from the store, turned into a big Grocery store extravaganza, then I wrapped presents while watching the July ROH Chicago show. Made some dinner, read some sale papers. Then Sara finds out that she gets her sister's old computer since she got a new one. So I'll be taking the network card out of hers and putting it in this one (if it needs it). But I still sent copies of all of her files over to my computer, so it can be put on the new computer once hooked up.
Now today is Monday, and it was difficult to get up, and I'm still tired, but I'm sitting here writing this and not working, so YAY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home