The journey, and then the survey.
Hey, how about you come on the trip through the Blogs with me c'mon (Start time 4:01)
First one: http://health-insurance-advice6.blogspot.com/
It's a health insurance advice blog, no surveys here.
http://stravinskyss.blogspot.com/
Stravinsky's Sizzlin' Shack, yo. Word. He's from Bahrain, skimming through I think he's at a US university though.
http://viaportobarcelona.blogspot.com/
This one's from Portugal, I can't read it. Apparently he recently got drunk, some of his friends are pretty cute though.
http://pongtoplaystation.blogspot.com/
Apparently this started as a guy's blog for his class, but it's basically an I play video games blog, it's no Another Castle. Than again nothing is.
http://mob_usn_wife.blogspot.com/
This blog is from a lady whose husband was deployed by the Navy
http://traseru.blogspot.com/
This is from some freshman college chick, sorry no pics.
http://pagesofmydailystuff.blogspot.com/
This is a one-post blog from a girl that likes to eat ribs.
http://mastersoftheobvious.blogspot.com/
This is one of those four people blogs, but they haven't really said anything yet in five posts.
http://instantefragmentado.blogspot.com/
A Brazilian one. I can't read it either.
http://snow-portal.blogspot.com/
This has random things about snow plows and the such, odd.
http://chaotrope.blogspot.com/
Here's their blip: The authors are hippie pinko grad students in science who live in Chicago. This blog is designed to document the most bizarre period in American history. Their most recent entry included Red Sox and Elections, what a suprise!
http://indigenousnut.blogspot.com/
One-post blog, but it started today.
Then my mozilla started saying I couldn't redirect, so I started over again from Wacy's Blog.
http://avclub.blogspot.com/
So there really are AV club geeks, oh well they have their favorite Firefox Extensions linked.
http://thomaspayne22.blogspot.com/
This guy liked Foley's new book, and the new Mortal Combat game. Not much else though, except he thinks Kerry will win next year's election???
http://steadyblogging.blogspot.com/
Apparenly this was set up last night?
http://kurtlarkonseyi.blogspot.com/
This one has umlautes (sp) and c's with tails. I can't read it.
http://skiresortinfo.blogspot.com/
Need any info on a ski resort?
http://writingmyheartout.blogspot.com/
Some chick in Seattle, pissed that Bush won...
http://thelifeilead.blogspot.com/
His starts out: I'm a gay liberal, in case you haven't noticed already, living in the Kansas side of the Kansas City metro area.
http://utterlyjunk.blogspot.com/
Some High School kid whose title for the blog is "What's So Bad About Nazis?"
http://scra.blogspot.com/
This is where some guy that's happy Bush won puts his rough drafts, what he's drafting for, I don't know.
I start to wonder if I'll find a survey.
http://cuandosetienetodoynada.blogspot.com/
I can't even read the name, let alone anything in the blog.
http://garmor.blogspot.com/
More non-English, except I could read Four More Years.
http://genevievesplace.blogspot.com/
Some Canadian Chick named Jen with an Eyeore icon, I thought for sure she'd have a survey. (If she does, it's not on the first page, which is all I'm checking)
http://thenamelessfaceless.blogspot.com/
This starts with her finding an old letter written to herself in a business class, she's Pakistani.
http://houseofwarwick.blogspot.com/
Apparently this guy is an IT guy or something???
Almost 4:30 and still haven't found one.
Our server sucks so I reset it.
Then I had to cut two quick checks, neither made out to me :(
http://leugimnet.blogspot.com/
A Peruvian blog with a Halloween pentagram pic.
http://lawnorder.blogspot.com/
Some guy that's very liberal and proud of it.
http://asminhaspalavras.blogspot.com/
Portugese, and unreadable by me.
http://alentejomagazine.blogspot.com/
Portugal and unreadable, suprise. Everything is either non-english or political. Doesn't anyone blog for fun anymore.
http://fumblingforward.blogspot.com/
Apparently there is, some guy from Cali.
http://leianne.blogspot.com/
Phillipino and unreadable by me.
I FOUND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://heavymetalmachine.blogspot.com/
The first post talks about the radio stations on the new GTA game that I'll eventually get.
The second post is some sort of survey here we go:
Damn it it's one of those for people to put up, and get responses, so that's a no go, I want to answer some.
But he had one later that I can change up words to make my own.
1. My favorite person is Sara
2. I have no tolerance for stupidity.
3. My favorite potato chips are None, I don't like potato chips, I like chips of the corn kind.
4. My favorite video game genre is puzzle.
5. My favorite country is unknown, since I've only made short visits to any other than my own.
6. My favorite non-alchoholic drink is Diet Coke.
7. When dancing, I prefer to party to Fatboy Slim
8. I own a lot of wrestling videos.
9. I one day wish to own Nissan Altima.
10. My favorite video game series is the GTA games.
11. ...but I despised the target shooting in Vice City that kept me from 100%
12. My favoritve band is still Flogging Molly.
13. I like to eat at Flattop Grill.
14. The Killers should get known by me before I have any judgement on them
15. I like Thai foods.
16. My favorite appetizer will always Cheese Sticks
17. My favorite soup is Lemon Rice.
18. I think Jennifer Love Hewitt is one of the most beautiful women alive.
19. I despise plants.
20. I collect
21. My Senior trip didn't exist.
22. My favorite online comic is Dr. Katz.
23. My favorite website is ITVR.
24. I love Garlic anything.
25. I like my coffee nonexist.
26. Crispix is my cerial of choice.
27. My favorite shoe brand is Adidas.
28. My favorite clothing brand is Old Navy.
29. I own a set of cheap bongos
30. I own a shoe signed by Natalie Merchant
31. I cannot stand Friends.
32. My favorite Television show is Curb Your Enthusiasm.
33. My favorite Anime is I guess Dr. Katz
34. My favorite film is Swingers.
35. I like the color Purple (not The Color Purple).
36. I wish to be a Wrestler.
37. I draw Comma-man.
38. I hate cats.
39. I live in Chicago's far north Suburbs.
40. On ocasion, flip-flops.
41. I have a (rather impressive) amount of wrestling videos. (well over 500)
42. I collect any Wrestling memorabelia I can get my hands on.
43. I still fiddle around with my Barrel of Monkeys every now and then.
44. My favorite game period is Nintendo start. (PSone)
45. I have a Sentra.
46. I have a diabetes.
47. I have a tattoo or two.
48. My parents have confiscated nothing, I'm old.
49. I one worked at Renfrow's for a short period of time.
50. I was originally going to write 100 facts...but...meh, instead I copied 50 :).
First one: http://health-insurance-advice6.blogspot.com/
It's a health insurance advice blog, no surveys here.
http://stravinskyss.blogspot.com/
Stravinsky's Sizzlin' Shack, yo. Word. He's from Bahrain, skimming through I think he's at a US university though.
http://viaportobarcelona.blogspot.com/
This one's from Portugal, I can't read it. Apparently he recently got drunk, some of his friends are pretty cute though.
http://pongtoplaystation.blogspot.com/
Apparently this started as a guy's blog for his class, but it's basically an I play video games blog, it's no Another Castle. Than again nothing is.
http://mob_usn_wife.blogspot.com/
This blog is from a lady whose husband was deployed by the Navy
http://traseru.blogspot.com/
This is from some freshman college chick, sorry no pics.
http://pagesofmydailystuff.blogspot.com/
This is a one-post blog from a girl that likes to eat ribs.
http://mastersoftheobvious.blogspot.com/
This is one of those four people blogs, but they haven't really said anything yet in five posts.
http://instantefragmentado.blogspot.com/
A Brazilian one. I can't read it either.
http://snow-portal.blogspot.com/
This has random things about snow plows and the such, odd.
http://chaotrope.blogspot.com/
Here's their blip: The authors are hippie pinko grad students in science who live in Chicago. This blog is designed to document the most bizarre period in American history. Their most recent entry included Red Sox and Elections, what a suprise!
http://indigenousnut.blogspot.com/
One-post blog, but it started today.
Then my mozilla started saying I couldn't redirect, so I started over again from Wacy's Blog.
http://avclub.blogspot.com/
So there really are AV club geeks, oh well they have their favorite Firefox Extensions linked.
http://thomaspayne22.blogspot.com/
This guy liked Foley's new book, and the new Mortal Combat game. Not much else though, except he thinks Kerry will win next year's election???
http://steadyblogging.blogspot.com/
Apparenly this was set up last night?
http://kurtlarkonseyi.blogspot.com/
This one has umlautes (sp) and c's with tails. I can't read it.
http://skiresortinfo.blogspot.com/
Need any info on a ski resort?
http://writingmyheartout.blogspot.com/
Some chick in Seattle, pissed that Bush won...
http://thelifeilead.blogspot.com/
His starts out: I'm a gay liberal, in case you haven't noticed already, living in the Kansas side of the Kansas City metro area.
http://utterlyjunk.blogspot.com/
Some High School kid whose title for the blog is "What's So Bad About Nazis?"
http://scra.blogspot.com/
This is where some guy that's happy Bush won puts his rough drafts, what he's drafting for, I don't know.
I start to wonder if I'll find a survey.
http://cuandosetienetodoynada.blogspot.com/
I can't even read the name, let alone anything in the blog.
http://garmor.blogspot.com/
More non-English, except I could read Four More Years.
http://genevievesplace.blogspot.com/
Some Canadian Chick named Jen with an Eyeore icon, I thought for sure she'd have a survey. (If she does, it's not on the first page, which is all I'm checking)
http://thenamelessfaceless.blogspot.com/
This starts with her finding an old letter written to herself in a business class, she's Pakistani.
http://houseofwarwick.blogspot.com/
Apparently this guy is an IT guy or something???
Almost 4:30 and still haven't found one.
Our server sucks so I reset it.
Then I had to cut two quick checks, neither made out to me :(
http://leugimnet.blogspot.com/
A Peruvian blog with a Halloween pentagram pic.
http://lawnorder.blogspot.com/
Some guy that's very liberal and proud of it.
http://asminhaspalavras.blogspot.com/
Portugese, and unreadable by me.
http://alentejomagazine.blogspot.com/
Portugal and unreadable, suprise. Everything is either non-english or political. Doesn't anyone blog for fun anymore.
http://fumblingforward.blogspot.com/
Apparently there is, some guy from Cali.
http://leianne.blogspot.com/
Phillipino and unreadable by me.
I FOUND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://heavymetalmachine.blogspot.com/
The first post talks about the radio stations on the new GTA game that I'll eventually get.
The second post is some sort of survey here we go:
Damn it it's one of those for people to put up, and get responses, so that's a no go, I want to answer some.
But he had one later that I can change up words to make my own.
1. My favorite person is Sara
2. I have no tolerance for stupidity.
3. My favorite potato chips are None, I don't like potato chips, I like chips of the corn kind.
4. My favorite video game genre is puzzle.
5. My favorite country is unknown, since I've only made short visits to any other than my own.
6. My favorite non-alchoholic drink is Diet Coke.
7. When dancing, I prefer to party to Fatboy Slim
8. I own a lot of wrestling videos.
9. I one day wish to own Nissan Altima.
10. My favorite video game series is the GTA games.
11. ...but I despised the target shooting in Vice City that kept me from 100%
12. My favoritve band is still Flogging Molly.
13. I like to eat at Flattop Grill.
14. The Killers should get known by me before I have any judgement on them
15. I like Thai foods.
16. My favorite appetizer will always Cheese Sticks
17. My favorite soup is Lemon Rice.
18. I think Jennifer Love Hewitt is one of the most beautiful women alive.
19. I despise plants.
20. I collect
21. My Senior trip didn't exist.
22. My favorite online comic is Dr. Katz.
23. My favorite website is ITVR.
24. I love Garlic anything.
25. I like my coffee nonexist.
26. Crispix is my cerial of choice.
27. My favorite shoe brand is Adidas.
28. My favorite clothing brand is Old Navy.
29. I own a set of cheap bongos
30. I own a shoe signed by Natalie Merchant
31. I cannot stand Friends.
32. My favorite Television show is Curb Your Enthusiasm.
33. My favorite Anime is I guess Dr. Katz
34. My favorite film is Swingers.
35. I like the color Purple (not The Color Purple).
36. I wish to be a Wrestler.
37. I draw Comma-man.
38. I hate cats.
39. I live in Chicago's far north Suburbs.
40. On ocasion, flip-flops.
41. I have a (rather impressive) amount of wrestling videos. (well over 500)
42. I collect any Wrestling memorabelia I can get my hands on.
43. I still fiddle around with my Barrel of Monkeys every now and then.
44. My favorite game period is Nintendo start. (PSone)
45. I have a Sentra.
46. I have a diabetes.
47. I have a tattoo or two.
48. My parents have confiscated nothing, I'm old.
49. I one worked at Renfrow's for a short period of time.
50. I was originally going to write 100 facts...but...meh, instead I copied 50 :).

1 Comments:
Hey, I finished at 5:10
By
Maestroken, at 5:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home