MaestroKen's Blog

Monday, November 15, 2004

A Hello to our new friends...

Hello dear friends, all of you that independently of each other got here by searching
"Lindsey Lohan feet pics"
"lindsey lohan concert"
"lindsey logan boobie"
"how to style hair like lindsey lohan"
"Lindsey Lohan Speak"
"Lindsey Lohan Tattoo"
"lindsey lohan dating"
"lindsey lohan wall paper"
"lindsey lohan oops"
"lindsey lohan set tape"
"lindsey lohan cd speak"

Then the one that got here by searching
"nott sex swinger's party"

There's the usual people getting here by searching for a "Canadian Destroyer video", and "wrestling torrents", and "Flogging Molly bit torrents"

Someone got here by searching for
""Kankakee Valley High School" Prom"

And the one who really wanted
"Wrestler's pictures Hillbilly Jim"

I have no clue how the person that wanted this got here
"games for toch screen organizers" hell, I don't even know what a toch is :)

Apparently someone thinks that during a match once that
""abdullah the butcher" bladed", I can't possibly believe that to be true.

Some people want to know about "egotisto fantastico" and also about "shag haircut" or even "picture of taylor stubblefield" or "cu" or "li"

"Large Sofa/Foyer Table from Homestar Furniture" might be one of the more odd ones to get people here, and I was the first of only two entries that came up in that yahoo search.

Someone foreign really wants to know about "pissporno"

"Outkast pitbulls" always gets someone to my blog every couple of weeks, as does "pitbulls for sale in Chicago".

But "Chappelle's Show Lita" I have no clue how that works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home