Another weekend report
Rock Rock On.
Friday Sara and I met Dina and Heather out at Rainbow's in Highwood for drinks. Twas fun. Dina gave us placemats, they are delightful. Easy, fun night.
Saturday clean up the house. We finally got the spare bedroom all cleaned up, and got the sewing table Up In There (up in there, Y'all gonna make me lose my mind). Started going through my tapes to get ready for my massive Ken Clearing House Sale. I went through just my unwatched tapes, and I'm keeping probably about 30, and gonna sell about 140. So with that just being the unwatched, and the Keep:Sell ratio being even more on the sell side on the already watched stuff, I think I'm looking at selling probably around 400 tapes. Then I got ready to head out to wrestling. Went and grabbed lunch with Sara at BoBos, and off to Larry's house. Then he drove on out to Indiana for some pre-IWA Round the Clock action. I got the Tour of Italy, with Lemon Rice as my soup, and Orange Sherbet as my Dessert (notice only one R in Sherbet! :) ) . Then it was off to the show. Usual good fare of IWA, not on par with the exceptional shows of late, but definitely the usual high quality IWA show. As always enjoyable times hanging with the boys before during and after the show. Then Larry took me to a house party. Real good time had. Met many a current local wrestling personality, all were enjoyable. A fun time, and my old man self hadn't been out that late in a while. Was kind of refreshing. Got home a touch shy of 6am.
Sunday, woke up relatively early, considering the previous night, to head up to Kenosha to the outlet malls. Firstly we wanted to get to the Old Navy in Gurnee, since we were going through Old Navy withdrawl. Got some work pants, and a T-Shirt with some Rock-on horns, and then went the rest of the way up to Kenosha. Picked up a couple things for people, got rechargable batteries for the digital camera, got new headphones for the PIMP, got a pizza stone. Stopped at Gino's East on the way home, and was nearly sleeping in the booth. Once I got home, I couldn't sleep though, so watched Natalie Portman's Inside the Actor's Studio (HOTT!) and some Food Network Thanksgiving stuff. Then finally went to sleep.
I'm awesome and took Wednesday and Friday off, so today is the last workday of the week. Today's also Sara and I's third anniversary, so YAY. Going to Gale Street Inn tonight for dinner to celebrate.
Friday Sara and I met Dina and Heather out at Rainbow's in Highwood for drinks. Twas fun. Dina gave us placemats, they are delightful. Easy, fun night.
Saturday clean up the house. We finally got the spare bedroom all cleaned up, and got the sewing table Up In There (up in there, Y'all gonna make me lose my mind). Started going through my tapes to get ready for my massive Ken Clearing House Sale. I went through just my unwatched tapes, and I'm keeping probably about 30, and gonna sell about 140. So with that just being the unwatched, and the Keep:Sell ratio being even more on the sell side on the already watched stuff, I think I'm looking at selling probably around 400 tapes. Then I got ready to head out to wrestling. Went and grabbed lunch with Sara at BoBos, and off to Larry's house. Then he drove on out to Indiana for some pre-IWA Round the Clock action. I got the Tour of Italy, with Lemon Rice as my soup, and Orange Sherbet as my Dessert (notice only one R in Sherbet! :) ) . Then it was off to the show. Usual good fare of IWA, not on par with the exceptional shows of late, but definitely the usual high quality IWA show. As always enjoyable times hanging with the boys before during and after the show. Then Larry took me to a house party. Real good time had. Met many a current local wrestling personality, all were enjoyable. A fun time, and my old man self hadn't been out that late in a while. Was kind of refreshing. Got home a touch shy of 6am.
Sunday, woke up relatively early, considering the previous night, to head up to Kenosha to the outlet malls. Firstly we wanted to get to the Old Navy in Gurnee, since we were going through Old Navy withdrawl. Got some work pants, and a T-Shirt with some Rock-on horns, and then went the rest of the way up to Kenosha. Picked up a couple things for people, got rechargable batteries for the digital camera, got new headphones for the PIMP, got a pizza stone. Stopped at Gino's East on the way home, and was nearly sleeping in the booth. Once I got home, I couldn't sleep though, so watched Natalie Portman's Inside the Actor's Studio (HOTT!) and some Food Network Thanksgiving stuff. Then finally went to sleep.
I'm awesome and took Wednesday and Friday off, so today is the last workday of the week. Today's also Sara and I's third anniversary, so YAY. Going to Gale Street Inn tonight for dinner to celebrate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home