Questions from Viper, err, Legacy, err, GCWexsdf, er, um Greg
If you were to have any artist and/or band do any song, who would you
choose, and for what song?
I’d love to have Prince come and do Let’s Go Crazy and Purple Rain with the same energy and emotion he had during Purple Rain.
I’d love to see Neil Diamond do Sweet Caroline in a Karaoke setting.
I’d love to see Nate Webb do Teenage Dirtbag in a Karaoke setting.
What would be your top 5 favorite wrestling finishers?
I’m not as big on finishers as most people. Like everyone I was freaking out for the Canadian Destroyer when I first saw it, but that, much like Petey himself got old really quick.. But my absolute favorite is in a match I’m really into if someone gets a viable submission move on where there’s a legit chance that they’ll tap.
Ummm moves.
1. Matt Sydal’s Top Rope Overhead belly to belly that he goes over with the guy doing a moonsault
2. Boz & Bradley’s Horsecollar slam (opponent on his back on mat, each guy puts one leg over his head, so the inside of his knee is on the back of their neck; they stand up, swing the guy with his head dangling down between them, then rotate him up and around and drop the guy face first)
3. Homicide’s Cop Killa (Same as the Vertebraker)
4. Rarely a finish but I mark out HUGE for B-Boy’s Facelift (guy in corner with head between bottom and middle ropes, he hits them with a dropkick to the face, and follows through usually hitting them with his body too)
5. Danny Daniel’s Rubik’s Cube (guy’s up on his shoulders, he grabs their head and pulls them forward. He then sits out and leans forward, dropping them on the back of their neck in a cradled pin.)
Which Big Ten football team will make it the furthest this year? I see the five big teams being OSU,
How badly will the Hawkeyes kick Perdue's ass? ;) Not badly at all since you guys have 3 major guys out for the season. Also it’s Purdue, punk ;)

2 Comments:
Perdue Perdue Perdue :-p
Well, I have a co-worker who says that Purdue could be the Big Ten team to go far this year, and another who says Minnesota.
-gcw
By
Anonymous, at 10:11 PM
Well, I guess we can count OSU out of it.
*Evil Grin*
Preseason I said to Sara (she's a Wisconsin alum)
that next weeks Purdue/Wisconsin game would be the biggest game of the season for the Big Ten. I think I might have been right.
By
Maestroken, at 7:28 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home