Later on I'll do the big moving in post
For now, I'd just like to point out that during my gone away weekend I got the 2,000th hit on the blog.
They came from FMW's blog (http://thoughtsofun.blogspot.com)
On Wednesday, September 29th at 7:43pm via comcast.net as their domain.
Which one of you regulars is that again?
Let me know.
Mini-moving update:
Live there, but still not done unpacking and setting up the place, spent WAY too much money at IKEA, Target, Menards, & Home Depot.
They came from FMW's blog (http://thoughtsofun.blogspot.com)
On Wednesday, September 29th at 7:43pm via comcast.net as their domain.
Which one of you regulars is that again?
Let me know.
Mini-moving update:
Live there, but still not done unpacking and setting up the place, spent WAY too much money at IKEA, Target, Menards, & Home Depot.

6 Comments:
I'm pretty sure that was me, Ken.
By
Jon M., at 1:22 PM
Rock, rock on.
I thought it was either you or ShockerDan, since I'm pretty sure you both have Comcast. I figured you since I don't think he reads this here. If you do Dan, then I say "Hi, please stay pro-Ken"
By
Maestroken, at 2:06 PM
I don't visit it.
UR BLOG IZ GHEY
By
Maestroken, at 3:29 PM
I visit all the ITVR blogs, even the GHEY ones and the ones who don't update very often. I'm here to pump up your hit counter.
By
Jon M., at 9:11 PM
I still support the Pro-Ken stance.
By
Chris, at 1:11 AM
I support people posting at fun times, like 9:11, and 1:11.
By
Maestroken, at 7:16 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home