MaestroKen's Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Hey it's been 13 days, you need an update.

Nope, you don't get one.
I have since seen 3 wrestling shows.
Gone through a John Kerry shaped Corn Maze.
Retried Saeurkraut (sp) to see if I like it.
Cleaned my condo for tomorrow's sale.
Helped neices with homework.
But no need to tell you all that, here's a meme.
You should do it too, name three of the blue worded things.

Name three of yourÂ…

Pet peeves:

People saying Sherbert instead of Sherbet.
People driving slow in the left lane.
People thinking all wrestling is devoid of intelligence.

Favorite sounds:

Music I enjoy .
The sound the ATM makes right before it gives you your money.
My phone ringing, not so much the noise, but the anticipation, who could it be?

Biggest fears:

Loss of loved ones.
Knives, accidentally cutting myself in general.
Loss of financial stability.

Biggest challenges:

Keeping in touch with family and friends
Not just blowing off my responsibilities
Not just going to every wrestling show I want.

Favorite stores:

Target
Best Buy
Old Navy

Most used words:

Delighful
Fuck
Word

Favorite pizza toppings:

Broccoli
Pineapple
Mushrooms

Favorite cartoon characters:

Bubbles (PPG)
Ben Katz
Homer Sipson (before he became a spoof of his former self)


Movies recently watched:

Pretty in Pink
IWA-MS 06/11/04 One More Time
PWG The Musical

Favorite fruits:

Apples
Oranges
Strawberries

Favorite vegetables:

Asparagus
Broccoi
Potatoes

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home