TPI Weekend
Well apparently I forgot to do one of these for this weekend, it was the TPI tournament weekend, so a two night wrestling tournament and a question and answer session were all to be partaken in the weekend. Wrote a story ‘bout it. Like to hear it? Here it go.
Friday I had an “appointment” so I requested the day off work. So I basically chatted for a bit made wrestling MP3 discs for everyone (that I forgot to distribute) and watch some tapes, then went to pick up Chris and Todd to chill at my house and watch more stuff.
We putz around, watch tapes, DVDs and matches on my computer for a while. Then head off to the city to pick up Phil. We grab him from work a touch early and head out to

The second night was just as awesome. Every match was good, the opener wasn’t as quality but it was inoffensive and took less than ten minutes of time, so I don’t know why everyone’s mad about it. Highlights included American Dragon continuing his Airplane Spinny Goodness by giving CM Punk an Airplane Spin all the way around the ring. Sadly I didn’t move in time and couldn’t get out of the way, so I just ducked, and they grazed over me, but no harm done. Arik Cannon won the IWA Title, but didn’t defend it in his later matches in the tourney. An emotional thank you between Quackenbush and the fans. And the Situation, if you are reading this because you know me through wrestling, you already know of the situation. My thought process is it is being blown WAY out of proportion, and I didn’t complain when Whitmer tried to spit on the DANK and the guys behind me and got blood all over me. No big whoop either way. I feel bad for Punk because when he started pounding on the mats, I think he wanted the other wrestlers to come around and pound the mats, but the fans stepped in and did it themselves. Great show all around, go buy it. Wait for the DVD that’s what I’m doing. Then came the ride home on the spare. It wasn’t too bad, but still kinda sucked keeping from not going over 45 on empty Lake Shore Drives. (even though that’s the speed limit, oops)
Sunday wake up and get ready to go to Jen & Dave’s surprise Housewarming party.
It was a housewarming but we never saw the house. Kind of odd, but it was fun, great to see them all. Then went and ran a few errands and came home and watched the Emmys. I don’t watch many TV shows anymore so I didn’t know or have opinions on much. Drea and Anthony winning were nice. Kinda stinks that Sopranos win on their worst season, but oh well.
Monday I accepted an offer on the condo. I’m selling it for $99,900 and $3K in closing costs, and they’re looking at a closing date of Oct. 28. Yay! Sara and I close on our place Friday. The closing documents are finished and on my desk as we speak. Yay! So my last payment on my old place=Oct. 1. The first payment on the new place=Nov.1
Not paying two mortgage payments on any month=YAY!!!!

1 Comments:
Due to their our eyes being blocked out on this becoming someone's banner on CW.Com, the two on left I don't know if they want their identities out or not. Hey, if you read this and don't mind, go ahead and let FMW know your names two guys on the left :).
The one recieving the Bear Hug is Phil, he's bermuda41 or bermuda_phil on DVDVR/IWA/CW/LJ etc. He's my usual show riding the buddy, and the other half of the Cheap ROH front row tickets.
He has a cravate on myself, he's maestroken on many boards and he's me.
I have a cravate on Jesse, he's jtron on DVDVR/IWA/CW/LJ.
He has a cravate on Chris, he's RoMaNe on CW, I don't think he's on DVDVR or LJ
He has a cravate on Todd, he's Todd Gerth on DVDVR/IWA/CW and tgerth on LJ
Up Front is Rob, he's Rob Reick on CW, I don't think he's anywhere else either.
By
Maestroken, at 4:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home