Stupid things I do when I don't wanna work
1. What time is it? 3:44pm
2. Name as it appears on your Birth Certificate. Kenneth Andrew Dreiling
3. Nicknames? Ken, Maestro, Maestroken, Mae, asshole (with a lowercase a), Kenny, Spanky
4. Parent's names? Steven (Ron) & Sheila
5. Number of candles on you last birthday cake? Probably 3, bu I'm 28
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? May 18
7. Pets? EVIL
8. Favorite animal? Elephant
9. Tattoo? Barrel of Monkeys ; Three elephants trunk-to-tail (one orange, one green, one purple)
10. Where did you put it? Monkeys are down right calf, elephants are across my lower back
11. Birthplace? Hammond Indiana
12. Favorite vacation spot? Vegas Baby, Vegas
13. Ever been to Africa? I've listened to Afrikka
14. Stolen any traffic signs? I was along for a ride when someone tried to get the street sign for Fargo after we saw the movie, but they were unsuccessful, so nope.
15. Ever been in a car accident? Yep
16. Croutons or Bacon bits? Preferrably neither, but croutons
17. 2 Door or 4 Door car? I rock a 4 door, and enjoy them
18. Salad Dressing? French or Garlic
19. Favorite Pie? Not big on pie, but warm apple pie with Ice Cream and Caramel
20. Favorite Number? 52
21. Favorite Movie? Swingers or Office Space
22. Favorite Color? Purple
23. Favorite Holiday? My birthday because it's all about MEMEMEME
24. Favorite Food? Any that is well made and I enjoy really, I don't really have a favorire
25.Favorite day of the week? Saturday
26. Favorite brand of body soap? Body Wash Dove or Avon
27. Favorite TV shows? Raw, Smackdown! Sopranos, Queer Eye, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Simpsons
28. Toothpaste? Anything Whitening with Baking Soda
29. Most recently read book? I started the Quackenbush book a while back and never finished it. Probably BodySlams & Other Obstacles The Story of a Wrestling Pitchman by Gary Michael Copetta is the last book I finished.
30. Perfume/Cologne? Happy
31. Favorite Smell? Freshly baked Lasagne
32. What do you do to relax? Watch Wrestling
33. Favorite Fast Food place? Wendy's or Taco Bell
34. When was your last hospital visit? last time there was when my nephew was born last month. Last time I was at one was, probably the day in detox when I stayed up for Breakfast Club at Purdue
35. How many times did you fail your drivers license test? Zero
36. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I think I might be going to the mall that day, I'm not sure.
37. What do you do when you are bored? Watch wrestling and play in eternachat.
38. Furthermost place you sent this message? Cyberspace
39. Who will respond the fastest? Your Muddah
40. Least likely to respond? Marilyn Monroe's Mom
41. What time is it now? 3:56pm
2. Name as it appears on your Birth Certificate. Kenneth Andrew Dreiling
3. Nicknames? Ken, Maestro, Maestroken, Mae, asshole (with a lowercase a), Kenny, Spanky
4. Parent's names? Steven (Ron) & Sheila
5. Number of candles on you last birthday cake? Probably 3, bu I'm 28
6. Date that you regularly blow them out? May 18
7. Pets? EVIL
8. Favorite animal? Elephant
9. Tattoo? Barrel of Monkeys ; Three elephants trunk-to-tail (one orange, one green, one purple)
10. Where did you put it? Monkeys are down right calf, elephants are across my lower back
11. Birthplace? Hammond Indiana
12. Favorite vacation spot? Vegas Baby, Vegas
13. Ever been to Africa? I've listened to Afrikka
14. Stolen any traffic signs? I was along for a ride when someone tried to get the street sign for Fargo after we saw the movie, but they were unsuccessful, so nope.
15. Ever been in a car accident? Yep
16. Croutons or Bacon bits? Preferrably neither, but croutons
17. 2 Door or 4 Door car? I rock a 4 door, and enjoy them
18. Salad Dressing? French or Garlic
19. Favorite Pie? Not big on pie, but warm apple pie with Ice Cream and Caramel
20. Favorite Number? 52
21. Favorite Movie? Swingers or Office Space
22. Favorite Color? Purple
23. Favorite Holiday? My birthday because it's all about MEMEMEME
24. Favorite Food? Any that is well made and I enjoy really, I don't really have a favorire
25.Favorite day of the week? Saturday
26. Favorite brand of body soap? Body Wash Dove or Avon
27. Favorite TV shows? Raw, Smackdown! Sopranos, Queer Eye, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Simpsons
28. Toothpaste? Anything Whitening with Baking Soda
29. Most recently read book? I started the Quackenbush book a while back and never finished it. Probably BodySlams & Other Obstacles The Story of a Wrestling Pitchman by Gary Michael Copetta is the last book I finished.
30. Perfume/Cologne? Happy
31. Favorite Smell? Freshly baked Lasagne
32. What do you do to relax? Watch Wrestling
33. Favorite Fast Food place? Wendy's or Taco Bell
34. When was your last hospital visit? last time there was when my nephew was born last month. Last time I was at one was, probably the day in detox when I stayed up for Breakfast Club at Purdue
35. How many times did you fail your drivers license test? Zero
36. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I think I might be going to the mall that day, I'm not sure.
37. What do you do when you are bored? Watch wrestling and play in eternachat.
38. Furthermost place you sent this message? Cyberspace
39. Who will respond the fastest? Your Muddah
40. Least likely to respond? Marilyn Monroe's Mom
41. What time is it now? 3:56pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home