MaestroKen's Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Questions from Wacy, and a sidebar from Omar.

Tell us the story of how you and Sara met?
There’s a long version and a short version.
Short version is we met at The Mark II a local bar.
Long version is Marc Lulkin a resident of Skokie, IL in I believe third grade, had a class project of taking a helium balloon, attaching his address to it in hopes of getting a pen pal out of it. This landed in Stephanie Deardorff’s cornfield in Tefft, IN. She wrote back and became pretty decent pen pal friends with Marc. Eventually when of driving age, occasionally Marc and friends would come to visit Indiana, and Stephanie and friends would go up to visit the Skokie/Evanston area. I became friends with Stephanie and friends during my Senior (their Junior) year of High School at Kankakee Valley High School. I even went to the prom with young Stephanie. I became part of the groups that would go up to see Marc and friends, and would visit Marc and friends when they would come down. Through this all I became pretty decent friends with Marc’s friend John Dibenedetto. I’d often go up to visit when John would throw house parties, apparently I had met Sara at one of these a while back, but neither of us remember this. Well Staci and I got our first apartment well up on the Far North side of Chicago. Right next to Evanston and Skokie. Neither Staci nor I really made the connection that we were that close to John & Marc. One day out of the blue John calls us and informs us that he lives like less than five minutes away. So we start hanging out again. One night like a month after I moved to my condo, I was even closer to John’s house. We went out to the local after-hours (closes at 5am) bar The Mark II we run into Sara and Nifer. Nifer’s parents and Marc’s parents are like best friends. Sara is Nifer’s roommate. So we all hang out and continue to hang out for a few weeks after that, and we started dating and has gone on from there. So in a roundabout way, we’d have never met if it weren’t for Marc Lulkin’s third grade teacher coming up with a pen pal project.

We know your political stance, what is your religious stance?
I myself am rather agnostic. I have no way of knowing what is the correct religion. I’m pretty sure that none of them have it right. I believe religion is a crutch for those with week minds to lift themselves up on at its worst, and a basis to teach kids a good moral standing upon at its best.

What would do/buy if you had a million dollars?

If I Had $1000000 (If I Had $1000000)
Well, I'd buy you a house (I would buy you a house)
And If I Had $1000000 (If I Had $1000000)
I'd buy you furniture for your house(Maybe a nice chesterfield or an ottoman)
And If I Had $1000000 (If I Had $1000000)
Well, I'd buy you a K-Car (a nice Reliant automobile)
And If I Had $1000000 I'd buy your love.

If I Had $1000000 I'd build a tree fort in our yard.
If I Had $1000000 You could help, it wouldn't be that hard.
If I Had $1000000 (Maybe we could put a little tiny fridge in there somwhere.)
We could just go up and hang out. (we could have snack and beverages and...)

If I Had $1000000 (If I Had $1000000)
Well, I'd buy you a fur coat (but not a real fur coat that's cruel)
And If I Had $1000000 (If I Had $1000000)
Well, I'd buy you an exotic pet (Yep Like a llama or an emu)
And If I Had $1000000 (If I Had $1000000)
Well I'd buy you John Merrick's remains (ooh all them crazy elephant bones)
And If I Had $1000000 I'd buy your love

If I Had $1000000 We wouldn't have to walk to the store
If I Had $1000000 We'd take a limousine 'cause it costs more
If I Had $1000000 We wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner.
But we would. I like Kraft Dinner. Of course we would we'd just eat more.

If I Had $1000000 (If I Had $1000000)
Well, I'd buy you a green dress (but not a real green dress that's cruel)
And If I Had $1000000 (If I Had $1000000)
Well, I'd buy you some art (a Picasso or a Garfunkel)
If I Had $1000000 (If I Had $1000000)
Well, I'd buy you a monkey (haven't you always wanted a monkey?)
If I Had $1000000 I'd buy your love

If I Had $1000000, If I Had $1000000
If I Had $1000000, If I Had $1000000
If I Had $1000000
I'd be rich.

Omar then also Asks:

What exactly makes people act so damn crazy on Haloween weekend in Madison?
I’m pretty sure it’s all the alcohol, but really I bet is was just a one time occurance, that has escalated and gotten to the crazy mess it’s been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home