MaestroKen's Blog

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Questions from TonyF

Here's some questions from part time indy manager, full time ladies man Tony Farinella

Hello Sir Ken, thank you for taking the time to answer the questions of Tony F.

1) What is your favorite high school memory?

I’d probably have to say when during my sophomore year when me and some buddies of mine won a lip sync contest by doing a choreographed version of Rumpshaker by Wreckx-N-Effect.

2) How did you enjoy the video tapes you purchased from me at Totally Tool Wrestling?

Honestly Tony, I haven’t even gotten them to my house. I left everything I got that day in my trunk overnight, then the next day, I took my car to the shop, so I took everything out at the office so I would have nothing that could be taken. I just got the car back, and haven’t taken anything home yet, because I didn’t want to carry stuff home on the train.

3) What if god was one of us?

OR…What if god was none of us? Did you ever think about that?

4) Have you seen the movie Mean Girls, if so, what did you think about it? If you did not see WHY NOT?!?!

I saw it in the theater, I’m a huge fan of teen movies. Add on the fact that it’s based on Evanston, which is where Sara hung out growing up. Add on the fact that Tiny Fey is funny and HOTT. And the fact that I rarely go to the movies, but Sara loves going. So if she has any reason that she thinks I’ll go, she’ll make me go. It wasn’t as good as I expected going in (I had built it up pretty good, if I thought it was good enough to go see), but was still a perfectly fine and fun movie.

5) What is your idea of the perfect female?

Someone who I can be totally myself in front of, that enjoys similar things that I do, that I genuinely would enjoy anything I would do at anytime and do it by my side, and feels the same way I do. Basically there is no such thing as the perfect female or an ideal mate, but in life the ultimate goal in mating and dating is to just find the person that fits the closest to that unreachable ideal.

6) What do you think of Brooke Hogan?

Do I really have to think of her? I only saw bits and pieces of the VH1 special. I haven’t heard any of her songs, but I have nothing bad to say either, I just don’t know enough to have an opinion.

7) Favorite WWE DVD and why?

Probably a three way tie between:
WMX7-Greatest Wrestlemania and every match was great.
Hulk Still Rules-They did phenomenal with not really showing any of the standard Hulk matches but showing great stuff.
nWo: Back in Black-one of the greatest times in wrestling on DVD.

8) Have you ever been in a spelling bee before and if so, how did you do?

I’ve won some, I’m a dork, all through grade school I was Honor Roll Kid

9) What CD do you have in your collection that you are ashamed to admit?

I’m actually not ashamed of any, if it’s crappy I probably got it cheap and used. The ones many others would be ashamed of are:
Michael Jackson-Jam (Single)
Cover Girls – Wish Upon A Star (Single)
It’s a Sunshine Day – The Best of The Brady Bunch

10) Favorite Hootie and the Blowfish song?

I always firmly believed that Hootie was the luckiest bar band on earth. They were like the perfect band that toured like a 3 county radius doing Bar gigs, that just ended up lucky and getting signed. None of their music was outright bad, but it didn’t really matter either. None of their songs were memorable enough to have me pick a favorite, Only Wanna Be With You is better than Let Her Cry, the only two songs I can remember right now, so I pick that.

11) Favorite Saturday Night Live charachter?

Character eh? I know my favorite cast member was Phil Hartman. My 2 Favorite skits are Eddie Murphy dressed like a white man and Chris Farley trying out for Chippendales. But Favorite Character hmmm. I think I’ll have to go with a Tom Hanks’ half of the loser guys. The two guys that couldn’t get laid pairing him with Jon Lovitz

12) What do you do for a living?

I’m a Controller for Anchor Mortgage Corporation, I talked about it a few posts back in Questions from Wacy.

13) Tell us about your relationship with your girlyfriend?

Almost 3 years together. In a couple weeks we’re moving in together. She’s my baby.

14) What is your thoughts on woman's wrestling?

It’s a totally different animal than men’s. I myself am able to understand the differences between the two and fully enjoy a good woman’s match. Sadly I really don’t see other people being able to and I don't see it being able to catch on here in the Midwest, nor anywhere in the US for that matter. I'd have no problem with being proven wrong, but I don't see it.

15) Thoughts on ChicagoWrestling.com?

The website itself is a great resource especially when all promoters know to utilize it. The boards are full of animals just like any boards are.

16) Least favorite teacher of all time?

Probably Ms. Brown. I hated English and Lit classes. She was a Lit teacher that gave no guidance whatsoever. She wasn’t even that bad looking back on it. I guess I was pretty lucky that I didn’t have too many shitty teachers

17) What do you think about rats in pro wrestling?

Any performer that is on any sort of stage is going to have people that are going to give them extra attention whether it’s warranted or not. So rats are bound to be around. I don’t really know much about the rats around here. I don’t pay enough attention really

18) why the nickname?

First couple of weeks at Purdue I was getting my first email account. My buddy that was helping me get it said that most people put their first initial and last name as their name, but you really can call it what you want. As a HUGE Beastie Boys fan back in the day, I listened to them a lot. While getting my email account I had the song The Maestro off the album Check Your Head stuck in my head. Thus my email account became maestro@…purdue….blah. It’s stuck and I threw a Ken on the end when I got an free AOL account back in the day and Maestro was taken. Maestroken has stuck with me throughout my Internet days.

19) Thoughts on Lindsay Lohan?

She’s no Hilary Duff. She’s a dirty skank that probably paid off your friends to win the Duff vs. Lohan contest you had. Really she’s a bit too made up for me, a bit too Hulk Hogan Orange too.

20) Favorite indy show you have attended?

I actually haven’t been to many, but just due to youthful happy thoughts, it’d have to be seeing the AWA as a kid at my highschool. I was a huge Earthquake Ferris mark, and it was good to see him. Too bad The Midnight Rockers were “Snowed In” at Chicago that night and couldn’t make their match and autograph session or else I’d have an old school Midnight Rockers autographed glossy, nonetheless I still have the unsigned glossy somewhere, unless my parents threw it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home