Questions from Robles aka MrDinger
Whats the worst tasting Alcoholic drink you've had?
Well worst tasting I thought alcoholic drink I ever had was the first time I got drunk, after months of trying and myself being virtually invicible to alcohol, I finally got drunk at a party. They gave me a shot. It was the Papa John’s Garlic Sauce. That’s probably the worst ever. But Ever since one night I got drunk having some 3 Wisemen (Jack, Jim, & Johnnie) and some 4 Horsemen (WOOOO, Jack, Jim, Johnnie, & Jose) I can’t even think about whiskey without feeling a little gross inside.
How long have you traded tapes?
Not really that long. I probably started buying tapes around the beginning of 2002. I first started buying IWA stuff around Fall of 02. The trading pretty much started out then.
I didn’t know there was a piss porno to be purchased. I got there around when y’all were joking about how you had to hide a couple of tapes, I thought it was just because they were porn and there were kids around. If I’d have known there was a piss porn, I still wouldn’t have bought it either.
Back before I never knew. Just that it took 40 Hotdogs with buns to make it match.
Nowadays with Atkins and the such. Probably 8 buns is too many for 10 hot dogs since noone eats the bread anymore. But really all of this is moot because the real question is how come Sausage comes in packs of 5 when the buns come in packs of 8. I’ll really never understand that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home