MaestroKen's Blog

Friday, September 10, 2004

Questions from Phil

Questions for Ken:

What is your favorite Disney movie? As a sub question, favorite Disney song?
Lady & The Tramp is my all time favorite Disney Movie. On a side note even though made by Disney I refuse to call something like Pirates of the Carribean a Disney movie. Sure it’s great but a “Disney Movie” isn’t just like any other good movie out there, it’s animated, or old school Disney style. Bippity Boppity Boo is my favorite Disney song.

If a tree in a forest falls on a mime, does anyone care?
If it’s the Italian Bros. or whatever that Japanese Tag Team that used mimework in Dragon’s Gate is then yes. Otherwise no.

There is a sociological theory that suggest that women are better in tuned with who they are sexually by basis of the fact that the various parts of their sexual anatomy are in constant contact with each other and that women may even be in constant states of sexual arousal as a result. This pure sexual contact is broken only by, of course, the man’s invading sexual organs thus destroying this pure state of sexual contact so as a result women will always subconsciously resent the sexual advances of a man and hate the very act itself. Thoughts on this?
Hmm I’ve not heard of this theory but it does somewhat make sense, but I would have to ask if this theory holds true, the only way a woman could enjoy sex is just because the feeling would be different than their usual feelings. If this is enjoyable to them, then one would think that women would be on the lookout for more different things to go there, which would lead to promiscuity which isn’t usually that prevalent toward the female gender. I do still firmly believe that men think about sex more because ours is “external” and it’s always out there, in the way, always thought of while the more internal ways of the female is only cared about when maintenance must be performed.

Favorite swear word?
Shit-tit. It flows naturally from my mouth. It’s like my own little made up term too, since rarely have I ever anyone else use it.

Even though you only just recently used the returned to the El for an extended period, what are your thoughts on the vast majority of folks that insist upon cramming themselves in the spaces between the doors and absolutely refusing to move down the aisles?
When noone else is standing it makes total sense, I do not understand the phenomenon myself, except for one small thing. Everyone in the exits area, makes it much easier when you get to a stop and someone from the middle of the train needs to get off. Fighting through the aisle is quite a hassle. Luckily for me I got on at Howard. So I took the much faster and sparsly populated (for my early morning start time) than the crowded ass Red. Plus on my way home, I got on the Purple at Clark/Lake instead of one of the later loops spots, so I had a seat during all of my trips during this no car hiatus.

The question needs to be asked: Is our children learning?
No, kids are coddled too much these days. Johnny might feel bad if we correct his spelling so it’s ok it’s spelled Kat, spellcheckers will fix it when he’s older… FUCK THAT.

A series of Marry, F*ck, Kill questions (You must marry one person, kill one person, and f*ck one person):
Dude seriously the game is Marry, Do, or Die, get it right :)
Marry: Hillary Duff; Do: Brook Hogan; Die:Lindsey Lohan
Marry: Mickey; Do:Lacey; Die:Rain
Marry: Connie Chung; Do: Barbara Walters; Die: Diane Sawyer
Marry: Barbara Bush; Do: Laura Bush, Die: Hillary Clinton
Marry: Jai; Do: Kayan; Die:Carson, (Greatest. Question. EVAR.)
Marry: Debbie Gibson; Do: Alyssa Milano; Die:Tiffany

Which member from these groups do you identify with the most:
The Friends; Chandler, I guess I’m pretty sarcastic, and I’m essentially expendable, but not really.
The T-Birds from Grease: Kinicki, I think I’m funnier and better than I really am.
The Happy Days Gang: Richie, I’m pretty much a dork.
The Smurfs: Arty, since I rarely ever appear. (this one was hard, and my answer sucks)
(This also works great with Winnie The Pooh Characters, and guys from Swingers. Of which I'm a Mikey, and I used to be a Pooh, but I'm not so sure I am anymore.)

Questions from Songs
Do you like Pina Coladas?

No, I dislike Coconut.
Getting caught in the rain?
No, I often skipped going to class in college due to precipitation. I dispise being out in precipitation.
Are you going to San Francisco?
Actually, that’s one of the first Vacations Sara and I want to take together.
Do you know the way to San Jose?
Yeah, it’s out west.
Who killed Davey Moore, why and what’s the reason for?
Who?
Why is everybody always picking on me?
Cause you’ve worn velour flares since the late 80s.
Who put the "Ram" in the Rama-Lama-Ding-Dong?
Ryan Boz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home