Questions from Hip Old Guy
When you were in High School did you belong to any groups? Were you a Jock etc?
No not really. I was pretty dorky and introverted in high school so I kept to my self. I started opening up Junior year, and got along well with everybody, and could and did hang out in any of the groups, but I didn’t really dig small town Indiana, so I didn’t really relate to many people there. So I didn’t “clique” up with anyone. I’m glad to look back at where I grew up and I see that there aren’t as many closed minds that have no access to the outside world. Internet and Cable TV helps kids learn that there are more people other than all the Aryan Dutch Locals Cruising the Strip out there in the world.
Many of us do things when we are young that we know will be bad health wise when we are older. What do you do now that you feel you need to change to make your later life more healthy?
Same thing everyone does. Eat better, exercise more. I quit smoking a year or so ago, but I was late to the party on that one anyway. I was the only smoker I knew that didn’t start smoking until they were 21 or older.
How long have you been a fan of wrestling and how much are you able to suspend dis belief while watching?
I believe it was sometime between Wrestlemania 1 and 2 that I was visiting my uncle’s house and got into watching it on TV. Watching Superstars, Challenge (no cable so no TNT), GLOW, WCCW, NWA. Then I got taken by them to see a house show in
What, of these two, is your favorite cartoon? Family Guy or Futurama?
I really don’t like either. If forced to watch some I’d pick Futurama, but personally I could care less about either.
HEY YOU, HEY YOU Reader of this that hasn't sent me questions.
Send them to me now at maestroken (at) gmail.com
If you don't, I'll hate you forever.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home