Questions from FMW
Yes, I'm getting of my ass and doing this finally.
1. How is life living in
gritty city, but somehow I don't think that's true.
Nah, whenever you live in any city you’re always 5 blocks away from the ghetto, but it’s not bad at all. It’s relatively easy to stay away from dangerous neighborhoods, so no whoop now. The only place you got to be tough and gritty is behind the wheel of a car. You got to be an aggressive driver or you’ll get eaten up out there.
2. It must hurt your back to have that many tapes. ;) Seriously, it
must be nice to have a wide collection of tapes from your great land
(not mine LOLLERSKATES). do you often watch the tapes in your
collection?
Sadly I have come to the problem of having so many unwatched tapes that I feel like I shouldn’t really watch things I already have seen when I have so much sitting there that hasn’t been seen yet. My self imposed slow down on getting stuff has definitely helped me solve some of that unwatched problem, and I’m quietly catching up on all the 2004 Indy stuff that had been accumulating. I think I’m not going to pick up much else until I’m totally caught up on at least the PWG, IWA, & ROH I have laying around. Once we get into the new place I plan on having a massive sale to get rid of lots of old stuff that I’ll never watch again, and also putting up lots of old masters on ebay. I’ll be giving some of my buddies around here (no shipping fees) and y’all at ITVR first crack at most of it all. But I’m going to unload most of the crap, and probably keep just things near and dear to my heart. Rarely do I have trades opening up for the older things I have, so why keep it laying around gathering dust. Someone’ll enjoy it more than I would having it sit there in case possibly someday someone wants to trade for it.
3. I know you enjoy Flogging Molly, but what are your other music tastes?
I dig middle school hip-hop, especially daisy age era type stuff like A Tribe Called Quest, Cypress Hill, Black Sheep. I usually dig on white guy funny rap like older Beasties, Kottonmouth Kings, and Bloodhound Gang. I enjoy good old pop-punk like The Vandals, Suicide Machines, & Less than Jake. I dig good electronic dance stuff, mostly big beat like Fatboy Slim, Chemical Bros., & Daft Punk. The Flogging Molly got me into other Irish Rock/Punk like The Kissers, The Pogues, & Dropkick Murphys. I dig Old Third Wave Ska stuff like Buck O Nine, Reel Big Fish, & Skankin’ Pickle. I also dig any crossing over Genre covers. Like Rap covers of old 80s dance songs, and Rock Remake of Rap songs, and crap like that, especially Pop Punk/Ska covers of 80s songs. I pretty much like anything fun that I can tell is fun to perform and has a bit of oomph to it.
4. Speaking of tastes, care to share one of your wiz-bang casserole recipies?
No, my casseroles don’t have recipes. The closest that it comes to a recipe is when I use like box or bag Dinner Creations or something like that as a base for it when I’m lazy. Usually it’s just Whatever meat I want to defrost, whatever vegetables are around, and whatever pasta/rice I want to use in it. Different spices and or sauces depending on my mood and bake that shit.
5. Care to predict the next big star of Pro Wrestling from the indy scene?
Austin Aries is already breaking out, but he will be. Arik Cannon will blow up, as will Matt Sydal if he decides to reign himself in. Ryan Boz and Brad Bradley have what it takes to be big monsters. Brad’s hooked up with NJPW-USA which is a great start. If Ryan Boz can get onto some bigger indy shows than the IWA ones I can see him blowing up too.
6. Play video games often? Like to hear your opinions on your favs.
Not really. Since I was riding the train for a couple weeks, I got in good with my GBA and played more Wario Ware than I ever had. But other than that, no not really. GTA games are played when they come out for a while, then they’re not.
7. Have a particularly funny story and or anecdote to share?
No, not at this time, thanks though.
And yeah, I think that's it.
FMW

1 Comments:
No way that was a **** post.
The bottom just totally fell out of the ending **1/4 with a 1/2* for the end for a straight up *3/4 post.
By
Maestroken, at 3:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home