Hey, I'm tired, and sore.
Welp this was a big weekend so let’s recap shall we.
Friday I had a half day because we’re closing on the house!!!!! So during the morning part of the day I get the loan officer to lower our rate because it was too high due to a mix up. Get them started on that as I head out to get a cashiers check and head out to the closing. Meet up with Sara there about half an hour early. Don’t start the closing until half an hour late, because my lawyer (fellow employee) was tardy. Lots of signing. Twice as much as last time actually, since we did a first and second mortgage (80% for the first, 15% on the second, 5% down). Then once all is done and ready, we still had to stick around for a good 45 minutes waiting for the Lender (Wells Fargo) to accept the new lower rate. Eventually it is done, and we have a townhouse, YAY! We then go out with Joanne, the lawyer, to Bennigans and eat, since none of us had had lunch yet. We then go to Home Depot to get paint samples and keys made, Container Store, to talk to Sara’s friend about closet Organizers (she wasn’t there), then to Sara’s parents house for paint discussions. Call it quits early on Friday because.
Saturday,
Sunday get up to Load my car up with boxes because I’m heading out to Vernon Hills again. But first we stop at Sara’s parents house because they are being kind enough to get us an over the stove microwave. After the electronics store (Abt) Sara and I are going on to IKEA to pick up some things. We know a lot of this will be oversized so we ask to get her parents van for the day. They oblige so we follow them in the van out to Abt. Something isn’t right about me as soon as I sit in the van (of which we filled with the things that were in my car, to also take to the house). I feel nauseous. My stomach is twirling, and I’m on the verge of puking, I haven’t eaten anything since the Chinese the night before, so I’m kind of worried. The Chinese seemed a touch undercooked but, I don’t think this was it. Something in the van was making me nauseous, since I was fine when I put my head out the window. On top of it, something was in my eye and it was hurting, crazy fun day. I’m fine once we’re out of the van though. We get the microwave, (for much cheaper than her
Today and the rest of the week will be kinda hard, Working normally through Wednesday, and in the evenings I’m fighting traffic (35.5 miles, estimated as 55 minutes, but that’s without the fact that it is rush hour factored in) up to the house to, well tonight buy paints and then paint, the next couple of days to paint. Then go back to the condo at what ever hour we finish, then get some sleep for the next day. I did take Thursday and Friday off. So that should help. Then next weekend, I’m looking at renting a truck, either Friday or Saturday, and getting everything out of the house, and out of storage, and out to the place. I need to take some time these evenings when I get to my house after painting to box my stuff up, but sadly I foresee sleep being more important on my mind these mornings. Then hopefully on Sunday, get as much as possible done and set up out of the way as possible. The hardest part is going to be wanting to build and assemble all the IKEA stuff, and set everything up before doing all the work, such as painting, unpacking etc. Yes, this will consume my life for probably the next few weeks. Hopefully it will be less painful than it sounds, and already was, because damn am I sore. No, I mean it, really sore, and tired, and also sore, but also very tired. I'm also tired.

1 Comments:
got a cheapie Apex DVD player I hope it plays VCDs and all that crapMy friends actually have a cheapie Apex DVD player too, and it does indeed play VCDs, so I see no reason why yours shouldn't.
Good luck with moving the rest of the stuff and getting everything set up! Make sure you let us all know how it's going.
-Wacy
By
Unknown, at 5:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home