MaestroKen's Blog

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

100th Blog Post EXTRAVAGANZA

W00T~!
It's my hundredth post here on Blogger, so that means that I'm going to make it the
100th Blog Post EXTRAVAGANZA
To commemorate this exciting occasion I will now give you a standard weekend post!!!.

Friday I get my car back from the shop, it looks all nice and pretty, and the trunk now closes correctly and all is good, and it is nice. A little dinner in, and a viewing of City of God completes the now regular calm Friday night in.

Saturday we head out to run errands upon awaking. We buy my neice some presents for her birthday party the next day, and we go to the market to get vegetables for both that party and the visit to Ravina for her Dad's birthday later that night. So we chop vegetables and make some sandwiches and head out to Ravina, it was the performance of some musical play, but since we had lawn seats we couldn't watch and I kept getting some of the characters mixed up. A quick search lets me know it was Sundays in the park with George. Then back to her parents house for cake.

Sunday we took off for my Dad's house in Indiana. Usual familial suspects in for the birthday party. I managed to weasel the Purdue game to be muted on the TV for the days activities allowing me to enjoy their routing of the Syracuse Orange (Don't call us Men). Then the rest of the evening was spent hanging out with Sara and Dad at his place watching crappy VH1 reality tv, such as Casting the New Partridge Family, and The Surreal Life 3. Flavor Flav and Dave Coulier hanging out is the best show ever.

Monday we hung out with Dad a little more, Sara graded some essays while enjoying the What Not to Wear Marathon. I just lounged. We eventually headed back to Illinois, where Sara promptly had to run home in time for dinner, of which her parents ditched her, so I watched wrestling and played in eternachat. Yay for Wacy being back for WWE. Boo for him not being able to watch Raw.

That's the EXTRAVAGANZA. It's not quite a Tony Danza Extravaganza, but hey what is.


4 Comments:

  • Wooo, Bold Extravaganza!!

    By Blogger Chris, at 2:57 PM  

  • Yeah, I've tried to edit it back to normal text, and it wouldn't work, so I gave up.

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 3:48 PM  

  • THE BIG FONT MEANS IT IS IMPORTANT~! IT'S A TONY DANZA EXTRAVAGANZA POST~! WOOO~!

    -Wacy

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:58 PM  

  • Now I'm definitely not going to change it up.
    Hmmmm Oddly the font is normal on this here comment page.


    Oh wait, the part I made bigger is the same size too, so this page is only one font size.

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home