MaestroKen's Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Weekend, weekend, weekend.

Friday, Sara picks me up, and we grab a pizza to go housesit/petsit/Do laundry at her brother's house. He had ran away for the week, so we're staying there to help keep care of the dog. We watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original) from Netflix. Sara want's to see the new one, but wanted to see the first one first, I don't think she liked it too much.

Saturday we are looking at some condo's along Belmont at Milwaukee and another Kolmar. The one at Belmont & Milwaukee was really cool with agreat kitchen, high cielings, lots of closet space. The negatives are no parking, and the living room was really small, but it's seamless from the huge kitchen, so if there were people over, we could spill over into the kitchen area easily. The other ones were nice but a touch small for me. Then we split up so Sara could go (in my car) out to her roommate's birthday party, while I went (in the Jeep) to take my Mom out to her birthday dinner, and to pick up the closet doors my dad bought for me. Dinner was rather eh, and I kind of rushed back home so I could take care of the pets since she was out for the whole evening. I got back and started watching my PWG 88 MPH DVD, but fell asleep shortly there after.

Sunday ran some errands in the morning, then went out to Arlington Heights to look at some open houses. They were all nice, but a touch more than we want to spend. Then went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner, YUMMM. Then settled in to watch Bubba Ho-Tep. The movie while watching it, you couldn't tell if it was either the greatest movie ever made, or the worst movie ever made. After it was over and you could digest it all, it ended up being a really good movie. Oddly enough the best part of the movie for me was when Bruce (Elvis) said "Hey man, you're on the floor" I have no clue why it was soo funny, but that line was running through my head the entire night.

Monday Worked, Played some Literati on Yahoo! Then half ass Rawchatted while boxing up my living room and bedroom. Then after I realized it was after 10:00, I needed to go to Bar Louie to partake in some more of Sara's roommate's birthday festivities.

Should be a busy week. Tomorrow I have the Barenaked Ladies concert, then Friday it's Ring of Honor in WaWa WOUWakashawa, Wisconsin, then Saturday it's Warped!, then Sunday it's off to see Phil's Girlfriend Libby in A Midsummer Night's Dream.

4 Comments:

  • Waukesha~

    Small town Wisconsin! Terrifying, yet home-y!

    By Blogger Brendan, at 2:34 PM  

  • Nah, I've been to Waukesha, actually the show's in Wauwatosa. It's a western Suburb of Milwaukee. Too many vowels in these Wisconsin towns I say.

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 3:14 PM  

  • Hmmm.

    Barenaked Ladies and Warped in the same week. Nice. I missed an opportunity to do Ozzfest and Weird Al in the same week, cause I went on vacation.

    By Blogger Jon M., at 7:59 PM  

  • Eh, Warped! didn't happen, it sold on me, first time they've ever sold out. I'll do the weekend update later lots of stuff done.

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home