That'd be soooo Awesome!
I caught some of the DNC last night. The part where states and territories were telling that stuffy lady who they were placing their votes with. I want to let everyone know my opinions in that same way.
Picture me surrounded by a bunch of people that have just been preached to for three days even though I'm a memeber of the choir. As I precede to yell out:
I'm Ken Dreiling.
Originally from the great state of Indiana.
Home to lots of corn and soybeans.
The place that raised Michael Jackson to be the upstanding member of society that he is.
Now residing in Illinois.
A place that's largely democratic and no other party could ever win,
But still feels the need to have thousands of dead democrats vote every election.
Solidly and wholeheartedly put all of my faith and 87 votes behind
The next great condiment of the United States...Spicy Dijon Mayonaisse.
It's just so pageant like. It's almost like they are all attempting their own variations on the same pro wrestling promo. I think I'll just state all my opinions like this. Well I will once I get my life set up so whenever I enter a room, my theme music plays and pyrotechnics go off. That'd be awesome.
Picture me surrounded by a bunch of people that have just been preached to for three days even though I'm a memeber of the choir. As I precede to yell out:
I'm Ken Dreiling.
Originally from the great state of Indiana.
Home to lots of corn and soybeans.
The place that raised Michael Jackson to be the upstanding member of society that he is.
Now residing in Illinois.
A place that's largely democratic and no other party could ever win,
But still feels the need to have thousands of dead democrats vote every election.
Solidly and wholeheartedly put all of my faith and 87 votes behind
The next great condiment of the United States...Spicy Dijon Mayonaisse.
It's just so pageant like. It's almost like they are all attempting their own variations on the same pro wrestling promo. I think I'll just state all my opinions like this. Well I will once I get my life set up so whenever I enter a room, my theme music plays and pyrotechnics go off. That'd be awesome.

1 Comments:
Bookmark you. I have a
By
Anonymous, at 8:33 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home