Oi!
Well Friday I left work early, went to Oggi's Cafe and got some Rotolo Primavera in me so that I could pick up Phil so that we could hang out at the Grocery STORE~! until we met up with Todd & Jesse to head up to Wawatosa, Wisconsin to partake in the goodness of Ring of Honor wrestling.
The traffic up was about what you'd expect for early Friday rush hour traffic heading out of the city, probably a little light even. which meant it was a steady flow of go 40 mph for a bit, then go 15 for a bit. As opposed to the terrible Friday Rush Hour traffic which sonsists of go 15 mph for a bit, then go 0 mph for a bit. The conversations were good, and the time went by quickly which would not have been the case if I was rocking the trip solo, so all good in that respect. Ate some Perkin's since we were there early (I know me getting somewhere early, quite a suprise, or not) and had a big fun trade fest while there. Much thanks to all for guys for the stuff, and also, "3, 2, 1, HUSTLE, HUSTLE!!" We get to the show and putz around until the doors open. I get the Happy Days theme stuck in my head, as visions of curling goes dancing in my head. We get in the doors, and who walks in, but Baron Von Raschke. I'm marking out and since he has a suit on, I do the "should I thank him for his work or let him be" thought process in my head, and decide to let him be, because I'm sure he'd get bugged a lot that night. Got a couple DVDs and a tape, and watch the show. I won't do a match by match report, but I'll say in bullet points this:
-Ace Steel Goosestepping = Awesome
-Punk to Jack Evans "All the flippy flops in the world won't save you from Ze CLAW~!"
-Matt Sydal sure is fun
-I hope Delirious is OK (apparently he was and wrestled the next night)
-Trent Acid is stupid and I hate him, I still can't tell if it's X-Pac heat or not.
-Doug Williams vs. Alex Shelly for Pure Title YAY My MOTN, Good mat based match without the usual bullshit 'Indy Respect' crap a mat based back and forth match usually has
-Being with the Rottweilers has gotten me to actually care about Low Ki, a touch. Enough to where I care enough to boo him, as opposed to just being disinterested in him.
-I still don't know what it meant when as I was flipping off Ki after the match he said as he pointed to me "You are the fool, for believing it all along" For believing he felt Honor? Believing he'd back Joe? Believing in the Easter Bunny?
-Intermission, I still feel bad that we didn't think to buy DEAN~! a Baron autographed picture, until right as the lights went out to end intermission, and Baron's signing time.
-Collyer vs. Daniels was a perfectly fine, if not better than good popcorn (post-intermission) match
-Steamboat was loving life tonight. After the match he was in the bathroom washing his hands next to me, and I said "Good Job" and he humbly stated "I didnt' do anything, those guys did" ARMDRAG~!
-The Tools were in effect for Joe/Homicide. Just absolutely brutal match. I was worn out after it.
-Saints vs. Briscoes was really good, but unfortunately I was bushed, so I'll need to see the tape to see if it's as good as it seemed.
The ride home was easy driving, and got everyone home safe, after a trip to Arby's. and Got into bed a touch after 3.
Saturday wake up as Sara is heading out to join her parents at the farmer's market. As I'm waiting for her to get home from that so we can go to Warped, I get a text message from my buddy Brian, presuming we're at Warped expressing his disbelief that it actually sold out this year. I proceed to freak out because I was missing Warped for the second year in a row, and something that I wanted to do that Sara did too, wasn't going to happen. So we head off to Gamestop so I can sell off a bunch of Playstation and Playstation 2 games that I never play. I get $41+ in store credit, (apparently they don't do cash anymore) So I now have most of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas paid for when that comes out. Then we head to Old Navy where I pick up some shorts and a couple shirts on Clearance, then off to Marshall's where I buy a new Black Belt (for my pants, not for my Ninja-riffic Karate skills.) Then we head back home and enjoy some dinner and eventually drinks as well as Camp and The Real Cancun on the Netflix.
Sunday, Sara takes off for Yoga, while I start installing the Closet Doors in my bedroom. After a couple hours and lots of swearing I have new closet doors in my bedroom. As soon as I get the place de-cluttered it should be looking pretty good for showings. Then we head out to pick up Phil to go head to see his girlfriend Libby in Midsummer Night's Dream. The performance was fun and oddly it was directed by, and had a lead role played by two people Sara went to high school with. Much enjoyment was had partaking in the show, as well as the pre-show half-block tour of Milwaukee avenue, I took Sara and Phil on (Got there early and went on an unsuccessful search of a preshow coffee house stay, of which we didn't get there all that early at all, and wouldn't have partaken in.) Afterwards, we headed out to Corosh (That's what it's called Phil :) ), which is next door to Anchor's old office on Milwaukee. We had some dinner with Phil and Libby, and chatted and partook in much hilarity. Sara digs them so yay! "They're fun" is the simplest quote to remember. Come home and enjoy some Chappelle's Show, and It's Good To Be Justin Timberlake on VH1 and then some much needed sleep for me.
Monday I didn't feel so well most of the work day, then after work Sara and I went to look at another house on Inverrary in Deerfield. It wasn't anywhere near as good as the other one, so that place looks like a no go. I'm excited for Friday where we see more houses.
Tuesday I don't feel good today either, but better than yesterday. Tonight should just be a simple clean my kitchen and watch some Queer Eye night.
The traffic up was about what you'd expect for early Friday rush hour traffic heading out of the city, probably a little light even. which meant it was a steady flow of go 40 mph for a bit, then go 15 for a bit. As opposed to the terrible Friday Rush Hour traffic which sonsists of go 15 mph for a bit, then go 0 mph for a bit. The conversations were good, and the time went by quickly which would not have been the case if I was rocking the trip solo, so all good in that respect. Ate some Perkin's since we were there early (I know me getting somewhere early, quite a suprise, or not) and had a big fun trade fest while there. Much thanks to all for guys for the stuff, and also, "3, 2, 1, HUSTLE, HUSTLE!!" We get to the show and putz around until the doors open. I get the Happy Days theme stuck in my head, as visions of curling goes dancing in my head. We get in the doors, and who walks in, but Baron Von Raschke. I'm marking out and since he has a suit on, I do the "should I thank him for his work or let him be" thought process in my head, and decide to let him be, because I'm sure he'd get bugged a lot that night. Got a couple DVDs and a tape, and watch the show. I won't do a match by match report, but I'll say in bullet points this:
-Ace Steel Goosestepping = Awesome
-Punk to Jack Evans "All the flippy flops in the world won't save you from Ze CLAW~!"
-Matt Sydal sure is fun
-I hope Delirious is OK (apparently he was and wrestled the next night)
-Trent Acid is stupid and I hate him, I still can't tell if it's X-Pac heat or not.
-Doug Williams vs. Alex Shelly for Pure Title YAY My MOTN, Good mat based match without the usual bullshit 'Indy Respect' crap a mat based back and forth match usually has
-Being with the Rottweilers has gotten me to actually care about Low Ki, a touch. Enough to where I care enough to boo him, as opposed to just being disinterested in him.
-I still don't know what it meant when as I was flipping off Ki after the match he said as he pointed to me "You are the fool, for believing it all along" For believing he felt Honor? Believing he'd back Joe? Believing in the Easter Bunny?
-Intermission, I still feel bad that we didn't think to buy DEAN~! a Baron autographed picture, until right as the lights went out to end intermission, and Baron's signing time.
-Collyer vs. Daniels was a perfectly fine, if not better than good popcorn (post-intermission) match
-Steamboat was loving life tonight. After the match he was in the bathroom washing his hands next to me, and I said "Good Job" and he humbly stated "I didnt' do anything, those guys did" ARMDRAG~!
-The Tools were in effect for Joe/Homicide. Just absolutely brutal match. I was worn out after it.
-Saints vs. Briscoes was really good, but unfortunately I was bushed, so I'll need to see the tape to see if it's as good as it seemed.
The ride home was easy driving, and got everyone home safe, after a trip to Arby's. and Got into bed a touch after 3.
Saturday wake up as Sara is heading out to join her parents at the farmer's market. As I'm waiting for her to get home from that so we can go to Warped, I get a text message from my buddy Brian, presuming we're at Warped expressing his disbelief that it actually sold out this year. I proceed to freak out because I was missing Warped for the second year in a row, and something that I wanted to do that Sara did too, wasn't going to happen. So we head off to Gamestop so I can sell off a bunch of Playstation and Playstation 2 games that I never play. I get $41+ in store credit, (apparently they don't do cash anymore) So I now have most of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas paid for when that comes out. Then we head to Old Navy where I pick up some shorts and a couple shirts on Clearance, then off to Marshall's where I buy a new Black Belt (for my pants, not for my Ninja-riffic Karate skills.) Then we head back home and enjoy some dinner and eventually drinks as well as Camp and The Real Cancun on the Netflix.
Sunday, Sara takes off for Yoga, while I start installing the Closet Doors in my bedroom. After a couple hours and lots of swearing I have new closet doors in my bedroom. As soon as I get the place de-cluttered it should be looking pretty good for showings. Then we head out to pick up Phil to go head to see his girlfriend Libby in Midsummer Night's Dream. The performance was fun and oddly it was directed by, and had a lead role played by two people Sara went to high school with. Much enjoyment was had partaking in the show, as well as the pre-show half-block tour of Milwaukee avenue, I took Sara and Phil on (Got there early and went on an unsuccessful search of a preshow coffee house stay, of which we didn't get there all that early at all, and wouldn't have partaken in.) Afterwards, we headed out to Corosh (That's what it's called Phil :) ), which is next door to Anchor's old office on Milwaukee. We had some dinner with Phil and Libby, and chatted and partook in much hilarity. Sara digs them so yay! "They're fun" is the simplest quote to remember. Come home and enjoy some Chappelle's Show, and It's Good To Be Justin Timberlake on VH1 and then some much needed sleep for me.
Monday I didn't feel so well most of the work day, then after work Sara and I went to look at another house on Inverrary in Deerfield. It wasn't anywhere near as good as the other one, so that place looks like a no go. I'm excited for Friday where we see more houses.
Tuesday I don't feel good today either, but better than yesterday. Tonight should just be a simple clean my kitchen and watch some Queer Eye night.

2 Comments:
"After a couple hours and lots of swearing I have new closet doors in my bedroom."
This line is hilarious for some reason.
I [heart] the Ken week end posts.
By
Unknown, at 7:33 PM
Well thank you.
Yay for blog enjoyment.
By
Maestroken, at 4:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home