Let's do it again
It's time to do the searches that lead to my blog post that I stole from N8 and got stolen from me by everyone else.
Here's my top ten favorite non-torrent searches since last time. In no particular order.
ur mama swears
"stuck on you" fix dvdr
Daizee Haze Pictures
Simpsons trivia names
RYAN BOZ CHICAGOWRESTLING INTERVIEW
meaning of appitizer (sic)
sara's kitchen southern bbq
how many carbs are in beef eggrolls
"The Thomasellis" photo
"wrestling" observer torrent
well OK the last one is a torrent, but I loved how wrestling was in quotes, but not "wrestling observer"
In closing, steal your own gimmicks yo. :)
Here's my top ten favorite non-torrent searches since last time. In no particular order.
ur mama swears
"stuck on you" fix dvdr
Daizee Haze Pictures
Simpsons trivia names
RYAN BOZ CHICAGOWRESTLING INTERVIEW
meaning of appitizer (sic)
sara's kitchen southern bbq
how many carbs are in beef eggrolls
"The Thomasellis" photo
"wrestling" observer torrent
well OK the last one is a torrent, but I loved how wrestling was in quotes, but not "wrestling observer"
In closing, steal your own gimmicks yo. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home