4:20 LOLZ ROOFLES D00D SMOKE WEEDZ
My god, nothing worse than the 4pm-5pm hour of the Friday before a long weekend, especially when most other people aren't working anymore, so there's no phone ringing. Just sitting and rotting. I think time is moving backwards.
MY GOD MAKE IT 5:00.
Going to see houses tonight, that's not helping my anxiousness. Then off to Indiana for the weekend.
WHY IS TIME STANDING STILL
ARRRGHGH
MY GOD MAKE IT 5:00.
Going to see houses tonight, that's not helping my anxiousness. Then off to Indiana for the weekend.
WHY IS TIME STANDING STILL
ARRRGHGH

1 Comments:
I had to work until 6. It was not good. Very bad day, yesterday. Actually, it's been a pretty bad weekend so far overall. So look at the bright side, you're having a better weekend than I am.
-Wacy
By
Unknown, at 3:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home