MaestroKen's Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Words shall follow

It's been brought to my attention that I haven't done my world famous recaps of what happened on my fabulous weekend. That's because it was rather low key.

On Friday we went to Nevin's for a fund raiser for a NFP Staci is involved in. Our old fuddy duddy asses didn't stay for the whole thing, but it was good to see Staci and Natalie and everybody again.

Saturday we ran and got some groceries and some cleaning supplies for the Massive Condo Cleaning Project. See if I'm selling the place, I better have the place relatively nice for showings. So we got some heavier duty cleaning supplies than the normal ones. Then we settled in and were lazy asses and watched Terminator 3, Chasing Papi, and maybe something else I can't remember.

Sunday we went to Leona's to spend a $10 gift certificate and found out that they have a nice brunch spread on Sunday's so we overstuffed ourselves and headed on to Lowe's and Home Depot. I was pricing out interior doors, closet doors, and vanities for possible replacement during the MCC Project. I'm currently leaning towards Painting the existing interior doors, and replacing the bedroom's closet doors. But that stance changes daily. Then watched Big Fish and the Six Feet Under Season Premier. I watched more movies this weekend via my cable than ever before I think, Big Fish was the only Netflixed movie we watched. I think it was just a matter of not having any plans and looking to see what movies are actually on more than anything. But it's good to know that I actually watched Starz! and Encore since I pay for them.

Eh Raw wasn't as good as normal, but RawChat was fun due to much discussion of Lita (who's a man) housing Kane's DEMON SEED. Also was cool IMing Phil during the show.

This weekend Friday I have a 21st birthday with one of Sara's summer job coworkers downtown. Then Saturday is the IWA-MS show along with the pre-show meet and greet. I think it's cool that we're doing this because seriously we see the same faces every show, and half of us have no clue who we all are.

Well, I guess I better get back to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home