MaestroKen's Blog

Friday, June 18, 2004

Testing out a Theory

Bit Torrent, BitTorrent, Bad Blood, WWE, Anime, download, porn, puro, cinema, television, TV, shows.


Muggs says this should make me get crazy amounts of search engine hits. Let's see how that theory holds up.

As of before this post, I average 8 hits a day.


Also Since Demp (he has a link over there -->, and he's no longer last) has stolen my "Who searched what to get here" gimmick. I will now attempt to outshine him by having way cooler odd searches ending up here. (This was written before I looked at the searches, so I may very well be wrong, who knows? We will after I'm done.)

* dvdvr
* harry caray death
* funniest people pictures hillbilly (should be on Demp's blog Roofles)
* Chicago Ridge Juggalos
* chapelle show screen caps
* iwa mid south highland april 10
* walmart hanes sneakers sarah (my favorite one so far)
* wwe undertaker desire theme used at wrestlemania 20 XX
* Murat Bosporus Interview
* "what's in your netflix queue"
* "A Decade Under The Influence" mp3 downloads
* Ricky reyes Finisher
* "if the south would have won" lyrics


Eh, not that funny, but I gotta steal my gimmick back.

5 Comments:

  • Possibly both?

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 10:39 AM  

  • I usually just get searches related to Randy Orton. Why? I don't know. I think I got a few DAVE hits too.

    -Wacy.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:15 PM  

  • So, did it work?

    Most popular ones this weekend:
    WWE Bad Blood Torrent
    NWA/TNA Impact Torrent
    Dodgeball Torrent

    By Blogger Jon M., at 10:50 PM  

  • Actually no Muggs, I only got three searches sending people here over the weekend. Maybe I haven't been picked up yet...

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 9:05 AM  

  • I only got one new hit from A Decade Under the Influence Torrent. But most scary was I got one for "Sara Dreiling Chicago" Why are people always trying to marry us?

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home