MaestroKen's Blog

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Hey somone made a survey, and I'm at lunch not wanting to do anything else

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME

- knives in the dishwater
- loss of income
- loss of family/friends

THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND

- foreign languages
- other people's lack of consideration
- why I can't come up with a third thing

THREE THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN

- how to become independently wealthy
- how to become a pro wrestling manager
- why people that think differently do that

THREE THINGS I AM WEARING RIGHT NOW

- Baby Blue Polo
- Cordorouy khakis
- brown Sketchers (Hey I'm at work)

THREE THINGS ON MY DESK

- Simpons Trivia a Day Calender
- Barrel of Monkeys
- MP3 Disc Player/CD Player/Radio

THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE

- Be out of debt
- Go to WrestleMania
- Raise great Children

THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY

- simple
- funny
- aloof

THREE BAD THINGS ABOUT MY PERSONALITY

- Judging
- tend to put things above myself
- bottle things in

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE

- Cherokee
- Irish
- German

THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY BODY

- Thick Soft Hair
- I got some darn cute feet.
- Teh Monkehs~!

THREE THINGS I DON'T LIKE ABOUT MY BODY

- Belly (Bob)
- Love Handles (Sideshow Bob)
- No Butt (Honkey Ass)

THREE THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU

- Very Ordered and Organized yet somehow messy.
- Noone believes I'm an accountant when I tell them.
- I didn't smoke until after I turned 21, I'm the opposite of most stats.

THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST

- My Man
- Yup
- @!%$@! (this question is probably answered better by someone that talks to me regularly, I bet there's a bunch I don't notice)

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO

- Las Vegas (again)
- New York (again)
- Memphis

THREE NAMES THAT YOU GO BY

- Maestroken
- Ken
- asshole (Dad's had a Capital A)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home