MaestroKen's Blog

Monday, June 28, 2004

Hey Muggs, they worked

By the way, adding the word torrent to my blog has made my hit counts jump, finally. My hits more than doubled since putting it there, and more than half of those are for either torrents, or A Decade Under the Influence which still continues to be a major search engine hit for me, when I still haven't seen it, it's just on there from posting my Netflix Queue. Speaking of Netflix, I hate when I forget to put movies in the mail for like 5 days. It's days like that, I miss having a mailbox right in front of the house, as opposed to either finding a mailbox drop while out and about or taking it to work, because if you forget them on Thursday, then have Friday off, and never take them to be mailed until Monday, that's like a whole week of Netflixing down the drain. (especially since the movies were watched last weekend then we forgot to put them in the envelopes to be mailed, which means I just forgot them there, thus meaning more than a week, jeez I'm dumb) Heck on top of it the third movie that I haven't taken care of, is a UFC disc, that I mainly want to record and have available for trading, more than to actually watch it. And that hasn't happened yet either. I also have actual trades to take care of, so I can't use the VCR for that. So all in all I'm pretty stupid, and wasting most of my $21+ for the month of June.

Non-sensical rambling over.

2 Comments:

  • Hey, at least you turn your stuff over quickly. If you saw my rental history from Netflix, you'd laugh at me.

    By Blogger Jon M., at 10:56 PM  

  • I'll laugh at you anyway, hows that.


    HAHAHAHAHA

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home