Crossposting
OK my Dad is coming out and from Thursday to Sunday we're gonna be celebrating Father's Day and working on things in my condo and that sort. I wish I would have realized sooner what all is going on during this time, because I'm missing so much this weekend.
Thursday: Prince at Summerfest
Sunday: Pride Parade.
But worst of all here is the clincher.
Friday: Rick James and MORRIS DAY AND THE MUTHAFUCKIN TIME.
Why did I choose this weekend.
Also I forgot to cross-post this from the LJ
It's a picture of me that I attempted to make using some illustrator program
Here
Here's how you get there to make your own.
Thursday: Prince at Summerfest
Sunday: Pride Parade.
But worst of all here is the clincher.
Friday: Rick James and MORRIS DAY AND THE MUTHAFUCKIN TIME.
Why did I choose this weekend.
Also I forgot to cross-post this from the LJ
It's a picture of me that I attempted to make using some illustrator program
Here
Here's how you get there to make your own.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home