Well we saw the show
So Sara and I went to Nevin's last night to meet up with Dina and her friend after they took their last final of the year. We were going to play it by ear and decide after a few if we were gonna stay for the show or not. Around 11:00 we decide to stay since they were supposed to go on at midnight anyway. Midnight became 12:30 and they finally start playing. Then a couple songs later they say this our last song, and then play Folk Song. It was kinda sad that there were only about 15 people in there. And I'm sure it pissed them off. The sound wasn't as good this time. And the shortness was sad, but probably for the best since it was a "school night." Today is a very tired and slow moving day. My old ass doesn't do those late Thursday nights much any more. Just 2-3 years ago, I was frequently getting home at 4-5am to get up for work at 6:30. Not any more, my old ass can't take this anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home