MaestroKen's Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Raw, and fun with speculating on what what Kane's asking Lita to do.

Well Eugene is officially OVER now.
Great segment, with the best moment being Eugene busting out the "it doesn't matter." Also Rock laughing a couple times made the segment that much greater. I've always enjoyed when the characters cans still do their segments, yet can giggle during them. Rock & Stone Cold are pretty much the only ones with the characters that is capable of happening with.
Rest of the show was decent, Kane finally getting Lita to agree to making those cookies with the Hershey Kisses on them like he likes. Decent tag title match. Battle Royal Shenanigans. Hopefully Lita will have Kane's new ring gear sewn in time for the title match. There was probably some other stuff in there that was fun. As per usual, I watch less Raw these days, because I'm enjoying RawChat. And really RawChat + Less Paid attention to Raw >>>> Fully Attention Paid to Raw, so that's more fun, and really I end up remembering mostly just the good parts anymore, and that's better anyway..

This morning I woke up at 5 and couldn't go back to sleep so I came to work early. I've already been called by Mom & Dad so that is fun.

Birthday celebrations to include being taken to Lulu's (a fun little asian place) for Dim Sum & then Some. Basically it's for $15 you can order anything and as much as you want off the menu, in smaller portions. So it's like a Thai buffet, but everything is made fresh to order. I've heard this place is awesome from multiple sources, and reviews say the same. Since I've been meaning to get there for so long, I decided I'll go there for my Birthday dinner.

2 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday!

    When are we doing the group thing?

    Oh... and no I get to be No. 1 ANON commentor.


    -Keith

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 PM  

  • Buco De Beppo (sp?)
    This Saturday

    By Blogger Maestroken, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home