MaestroKen's Blog

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

A Day late but it's still a weekend.

Friday-After work head on out to Bennigan's in Deerfield to join Sara, Dina, & Heather for some drinks/dinner. Before I know it, the time is 11:30 and we're heading home. We watched Crossroads when we got home. It wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Saturday I putz around while Sara goes to get a haircut and all prettied up for her school's auction. (She teaches at a private school, and this is the big formal fund raising event.) We decide to cab it so we can both drink. I have to wear my old suit because I'm too fat for my normal one. The event was nice. We won one item, $55 for a $50 gift certificate to PJ Clarke's and 4 tickets to Zanies Comedy Club. Yay I'm happy I won my silent auction item. Some old mean chick was hovering over the bidding sheet for a painting Sara wanted to get her parents. So right before the end of bidding I put in another bid for it. So the lady had to spend more money to get it. Hey it's for a good cause, and served the hovering bitch right. After auction we went to Pete Millers for some more drinks. I got completely plastered playing pool and smoking cigars with the boys, while the girls sat and talked. After we got home, I apparently kept reminding Sara how she was drunk and stupid at and after last year's auction. So I guess we're more than even now, with her having to put up with my stupid ass.

Sunday we watched Kill Bill Vol. 1. Well I watched, while she napped since she had seen it already. I dug it. RZA made the movie though, the music was fantastic. Then watched the pieman on the Simpsons, and then the awesome Sopranos episode.

Monday was my buddy Brian's birthday, but instead of going out since it was a weekday, we just settled in at my place to watch the rest of Raw. Eugene + Regal + Dr. Tom = teh funnay~! Also the starting/beginning matches were awesome. so good time there.

Tonight, Sara and I do a touch of shopping, and since it's a Queer Eye repeat we'll be partaking in the movie Party Monster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home