The birthday continues on and on
Thursday Sara and Mom meet me at the office to go out to dinner and buy a present. We go to Flattop for dinner, Yummy build your own stir fry. Sara and I love it, but Mom is wary, and I think she somewhat liked what she got, but I don't think she was quite ready for something like that, she's very wary of new foods like that. Then we headed off to Best Buy, so Mom could buy me a new rack for Video tapes, I fear that it isn't enough so I buy myself one as well (I was right, I put one together yesterday, filled it up, and there is still tapes lined up on the ground, now just to figure out where to put the fourth...) I also bought Dad 9 John Wayne movies on DVD for $6 for his birthday. We stop at Old Navy to see if my cousin Melissa is working (She has a side job of being plain clothes security next to her Chicago Policewoman job.) She wasn't but Sara grabbed some clothes and we all went back to the office to get cars to make separate ways. On the way home the first (and worst) of the on again off again rain for the weekend began. It was crazy coming down sounding like gunshots as it hit the roof and trunk of my car, with winds upwards of 70mph. I'm usually a sissy old woman driver when it comes to rain (I hate all precipitation whether driving or not) so I wasn't too happy, but I got home fine in time to see the Smackdown main event, it was very blah, and I couldn't join SD!Chat because the DSL was out with the weather.
Friday after work, Sara and I headed to her parents house to start some laundry, her parents were gone for the weekend, so we decided to invade their laundry room. We start a couple loads, before heading off to get me a birthday cake (DQ Ice cream cake, it's all about the fudgy crunchy middle layer) and a couple items needed for dinner at her sister's house. We were there because Heather was having her car worked on and needed a ride to Yoga in the morning, so we stayed the night. So we stayed the night which leads to.
Saturday Sara and Heather take off, and Brian's working on the car so I hole up and play on Brians PS2. I played some Caesar's Palace and some Street Fighter II (Chun Li just doesn't kick the same ass she used to when I played regularly) All the while getting sicker and sicker from allergies, that I'm assuming where cat and dog related. They finally get back from Yoga and we leave to go back to her parent's house for laundry. Then it was off to Buco de Beppo for Birthday Dinner with her sibling's. Service sucked, but food was yumm, as was the giant Capt. & Diet. I got two goblet style ceramic wine glasses from Keith & Mike, they're really cool. I like them. Rather noneventful which was nice. After dinner Sara and I met up with Dina & Ryan at the Wooden Nickel for a couple of drinks and hanging out.
Sunday was rather laid back as we finished the laundry. Went out for lunch and grocery shopping. Watched Deliver Us from Eva which I do believe was the absolute worst movie I've ever seen, and judging from Sara who made me watch it not saying anything afterwards, I think she might agree. Then we came back to my house, did a spot of cleaning Watched Simpsons & Johnny Cash in San Quentin (which was on Trio, that we found by accident, and I really wish I'd remember to check Trio more often because I find so much awesome stuff to watch on there.) Then got the lox and bagels ready, and sat down to the biggest Sopranos in a while, lots of stuff going down, and now they make us wait two weeks for the finale. But I guess it makes sense since next week is Memorial Day Weekend.
Now it's back to my non birthday rouitine, until Mem Weekend when Dad, Lynda & I will get together for all three of ours.
Friday after work, Sara and I headed to her parents house to start some laundry, her parents were gone for the weekend, so we decided to invade their laundry room. We start a couple loads, before heading off to get me a birthday cake (DQ Ice cream cake, it's all about the fudgy crunchy middle layer) and a couple items needed for dinner at her sister's house. We were there because Heather was having her car worked on and needed a ride to Yoga in the morning, so we stayed the night. So we stayed the night which leads to.
Saturday Sara and Heather take off, and Brian's working on the car so I hole up and play on Brians PS2. I played some Caesar's Palace and some Street Fighter II (Chun Li just doesn't kick the same ass she used to when I played regularly) All the while getting sicker and sicker from allergies, that I'm assuming where cat and dog related. They finally get back from Yoga and we leave to go back to her parent's house for laundry. Then it was off to Buco de Beppo for Birthday Dinner with her sibling's. Service sucked, but food was yumm, as was the giant Capt. & Diet. I got two goblet style ceramic wine glasses from Keith & Mike, they're really cool. I like them. Rather noneventful which was nice. After dinner Sara and I met up with Dina & Ryan at the Wooden Nickel for a couple of drinks and hanging out.
Sunday was rather laid back as we finished the laundry. Went out for lunch and grocery shopping. Watched Deliver Us from Eva which I do believe was the absolute worst movie I've ever seen, and judging from Sara who made me watch it not saying anything afterwards, I think she might agree. Then we came back to my house, did a spot of cleaning Watched Simpsons & Johnny Cash in San Quentin (which was on Trio, that we found by accident, and I really wish I'd remember to check Trio more often because I find so much awesome stuff to watch on there.) Then got the lox and bagels ready, and sat down to the biggest Sopranos in a while, lots of stuff going down, and now they make us wait two weeks for the finale. But I guess it makes sense since next week is Memorial Day Weekend.
Now it's back to my non birthday rouitine, until Mem Weekend when Dad, Lynda & I will get together for all three of ours.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home