MaestroKen's Blog

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Well the CD Project is done.

I'll get the final statistics on here tonight, after I get all my downloaded albums into the folder with the rest of everything. All in all, I'm almost positive it is over a month of music (and comedy, and some interviews, etc.). Once I get all settled in and decide on which player* I like best, I'll probably never listen to any of my CD's again. I'll keep them in their binders (Until I move into a bigger place and they'll probably go back in their jewel boxes that are currently at my Dad's) and just play CD-R's of things in my car. This should keep anything from ever happening and I don't have to worry about scratching anything. Unfortunately my Originall Ill, RBF Turn the Radio Up, and Stankonia are scratched up way too much, and I don't need anything else meeting that same fate. Also, CD-R are free anyway after rebates so often everywhere, it's almost like they are expendable. At least I hope it stays this way, The last 3 100packs have been free after rebate, so hopefully that trend never goes away. Then after all that is situated, I'll make some more mP3 discs for work. Then the vast music rearrange will be completed.
Then it's off to do something with the VHS in my house. Eventually I'm sure it'll be converted to DVDR, but I need to not make any major purchases like that for a while, and get this Credit Card debt down. With Sara's birthday past, I should be able to save quite a bit for a while. So the next project needs to be get some of the unwatched VHS and DVD watched.

*Now I know people aren't to keen on MusicMatch. I use it and it seems fine, but what all am I missing out on by no using WinAmp and ITunes Player, and any other players you guys know about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home