There was a weekend, thus there is a post.
Friday night after work I head to Target looking for a Cotton Candy maker. My neice wants one, and Sunday is her birthday party. I'm unsuccessful, but I do find the pyrex liquid measuring cups my aunt wants. So I pick them up. They're the kind that you don't have to bend down to measure, you can just look from above. I think I'm gonna get me some, for my lazy ass. Since I was unsuccessfull at Target. Sara and I meet at my house to head out to Toys R Us to look for presents. I find the cotton candy maker, and she grabs a tattoo making kit. Then we head to Siam Pasta for some Thai Goodness. She eats a Jalepeno thinking it was a green pepper, and feels the wrath. I unfortunately was unaware of bean sprouts in my garlic chicken, so that lessened the enjoyment of my meal, since I dislike bean sprouts greatly. We go home catch the end of what not to wear and watch Treasure Planet. Well watch the first 15 minutes of Treasure Planet. Then fall asleep. Then get woken up 45 minutes into Treasure Planet with the ice cream I said we should have halfway through the movie. Watch 5 minutes of Treasure Planet while I eat my ice cream. Then fall back asleep for the rest of Treasure Planet.
Saturday she takes off for laundry and yoga, while I sit around and do nothing. I watched the first tape of the 2001 Sweet Science Sixteen and revel in the Awesomeness of CM Punk as he gets a crowd full of juggalos to hate him. CM PUNK > ICP Then I go to the Ring of HOnor show. Descriptions of that are In the post below. At ITVR, on DVDVR in the ROH section as well as at CW's new message board. If you don't get any of those initials, you're stupid and you don't deserve to go there.
Sunday wake up early. Jump in the car and head to Target so Sara can get some non-prescription sunglasses to go with the contacts she just started wearing again. Then to McDonalds so she can get a Bacon Egg & Cheese Bagel meal, while I partake in the 2 Breakfast Burrito meal. Then head to my dad's house for the birthday celebrations of my neice. She turned 11 on Wednesday, but Sunday was the best day for everyone to get together. Uncle Daren & Mary and her granddaughter Angel were there; Ava & Gary were there; Grandpa was there; Chuck, Lynda, and the girls were there; Sara & I were there; Mom was there; too bad Dad wasn't there. It was at his house too. Ah well. I got to see him when he got home from work though, every one else had left by then though. Then headed back to Chicago around 8.
Monday. Work still sucks. I did the ITVR Blog sweep and I noticed Joe G. said something about I-290. Joe are you a Chicago boy? I ask here since, you haven't put a comment thing in your blog.
Saturday she takes off for laundry and yoga, while I sit around and do nothing. I watched the first tape of the 2001 Sweet Science Sixteen and revel in the Awesomeness of CM Punk as he gets a crowd full of juggalos to hate him. CM PUNK > ICP Then I go to the Ring of HOnor show. Descriptions of that are In the post below. At ITVR, on DVDVR in the ROH section as well as at CW's new message board. If you don't get any of those initials, you're stupid and you don't deserve to go there.
Sunday wake up early. Jump in the car and head to Target so Sara can get some non-prescription sunglasses to go with the contacts she just started wearing again. Then to McDonalds so she can get a Bacon Egg & Cheese Bagel meal, while I partake in the 2 Breakfast Burrito meal. Then head to my dad's house for the birthday celebrations of my neice. She turned 11 on Wednesday, but Sunday was the best day for everyone to get together. Uncle Daren & Mary and her granddaughter Angel were there; Ava & Gary were there; Grandpa was there; Chuck, Lynda, and the girls were there; Sara & I were there; Mom was there; too bad Dad wasn't there. It was at his house too. Ah well. I got to see him when he got home from work though, every one else had left by then though. Then headed back to Chicago around 8.
Monday. Work still sucks. I did the ITVR Blog sweep and I noticed Joe G. said something about I-290. Joe are you a Chicago boy? I ask here since, you haven't put a comment thing in your blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home