Oh Bl- Weekend post, why I never.
Well yeah Friday after work I run home to change into shorts and head out to meet Sara & her sister at Tapas to enjoy their outdoor seating. Then back to the house for some What Not to Wear then the Ron Jeremy documentary. It wasn't as good as all the reviews made it seem. Plus it just kind of seemed like they through on the sad part of the story at the end, almost like there was no build to it. It's just hey everyone loves Ron for an hour then noone LOVES Ron for the last twenty minutes.
On Saturday was another trip to Old Navy. Damn I'm stocking up, actually only 2 polos purchased on this excursion. The reason for the trip was because of a serious lack of good shorts in a variety that my, since last summer, expanded ass will fit into. Then we head over to Heather & Brians for some outdoor dining. I'm starting to get the whole "OK I see your family way too much" feeling going on. It might just be the season since her brother has been feeling the same way, all the gathering reasons are all bundled up here at one point of the year. At least I get to go to my neice's birthday next Sunday.
Sunday I opt of going to her parents, in leiu of partaking in Backlash with Brian. Most of the day up to that point was just putzing around online and watching the MadMan Pondo Shoot Interview. Also made an awesome batch of baked chicken breasts, made with a myriad of the usual spices and sauces, but key to this batch was the nice addition of some Newman's Own Light Dressing.
On to Backlash thoughts.
-Benji vs. Flair was a nice opener. Anytime I can get two Flair Flops, two Flair Eyepokes, Some Flair Begging off, and a decent quality opponent, with nothing going south in a decent little match, I'm happy.
-Coach vs. Tajiri was better than it had any right to be. I'm still a Tajiri mark, and Coach is fun. Hey Mr. Cade you had nothing going for you. You probably won't after this either.
-Handicap match was there. Actually it was really good, but since it was those three, you expect good, so when you get really good you don't react as much.
- Eugene's been there how long, and noone has been nice enough to let him know his jacket is inside out, that's not very nice. Hi Gail how're your new boobies. (yes I take every opportunity I can to call breasts boobies, oh to be 12 again.)
- Victoria still looks goofy smiling. Pshycho (sic) Vicky=HOTT; Shiny Happy Vicky=NOTT. Lita needs to be sent down to OVW until she gets over her trepadation in the ring. I believe it was Shad over on ITVR that said maybe it's not that she's sucking as much as just while she was gone everyone improved by leaps and bounds and she stayed stagnant. I believe it's a combo of their improving and her hesitations in the ring that are causing her matches to be OF TEH SUCK. So please make them stop KTHX. Hey this tag feud would rule with out a Lita that looks filled with Matt Hardy's V2.0s.
-Orton took the bumps that noone thought he would take. Was Barbie just a bat covered in wire (note I didn't say Barbed Wire, since I saw no barbs.) Got to see how they portray Orton on Monday to see how well Operation Orton Over worked.
-Hey Eugene can feud with La Res. The two gimmicks everyone hates are in a program together. Eugene makes me laugh. I feel dirty knowing that, but I love him, and if done correctly could be an endearingly great character (see Steele, George) Alas, I don't see that ending up the case.
-Hi Edge you ruled before you left, now you're a big pile of bathroom break. Boo to that.
-Not as good as WM, but when you try to recapture the essence of a match it rarely works out the same. Having Hebner come running out with HBK having the Sharpshooter on a Canuck in Canadia was kinda cute. I saw You Screwed Bret coming from a mile away. Now only if HBK instead of looking around as if to say "Why are you doing that, I'm supposed to be a facey-tweener here" If he would have given out the Brock Lesnar double fingers to the crowd like I was hoping, I would have MARKED THE FUCK OUT. That also would have helped a budding Face Benoit vs. Heel HBK program that should ensue from this.
Yes now it's Monday, I don't wanna work, and I'm blogging about my weekend. Wow my life rarely changes does it.
On Saturday was another trip to Old Navy. Damn I'm stocking up, actually only 2 polos purchased on this excursion. The reason for the trip was because of a serious lack of good shorts in a variety that my, since last summer, expanded ass will fit into. Then we head over to Heather & Brians for some outdoor dining. I'm starting to get the whole "OK I see your family way too much" feeling going on. It might just be the season since her brother has been feeling the same way, all the gathering reasons are all bundled up here at one point of the year. At least I get to go to my neice's birthday next Sunday.
Sunday I opt of going to her parents, in leiu of partaking in Backlash with Brian. Most of the day up to that point was just putzing around online and watching the MadMan Pondo Shoot Interview. Also made an awesome batch of baked chicken breasts, made with a myriad of the usual spices and sauces, but key to this batch was the nice addition of some Newman's Own Light Dressing.
On to Backlash thoughts.
-Benji vs. Flair was a nice opener. Anytime I can get two Flair Flops, two Flair Eyepokes, Some Flair Begging off, and a decent quality opponent, with nothing going south in a decent little match, I'm happy.
-Coach vs. Tajiri was better than it had any right to be. I'm still a Tajiri mark, and Coach is fun. Hey Mr. Cade you had nothing going for you. You probably won't after this either.
-Handicap match was there. Actually it was really good, but since it was those three, you expect good, so when you get really good you don't react as much.
- Eugene's been there how long, and noone has been nice enough to let him know his jacket is inside out, that's not very nice. Hi Gail how're your new boobies. (yes I take every opportunity I can to call breasts boobies, oh to be 12 again.)
- Victoria still looks goofy smiling. Pshycho (sic) Vicky=HOTT; Shiny Happy Vicky=NOTT. Lita needs to be sent down to OVW until she gets over her trepadation in the ring. I believe it was Shad over on ITVR that said maybe it's not that she's sucking as much as just while she was gone everyone improved by leaps and bounds and she stayed stagnant. I believe it's a combo of their improving and her hesitations in the ring that are causing her matches to be OF TEH SUCK. So please make them stop KTHX. Hey this tag feud would rule with out a Lita that looks filled with Matt Hardy's V2.0s.
-Orton took the bumps that noone thought he would take. Was Barbie just a bat covered in wire (note I didn't say Barbed Wire, since I saw no barbs.) Got to see how they portray Orton on Monday to see how well Operation Orton Over worked.
-Hey Eugene can feud with La Res. The two gimmicks everyone hates are in a program together. Eugene makes me laugh. I feel dirty knowing that, but I love him, and if done correctly could be an endearingly great character (see Steele, George) Alas, I don't see that ending up the case.
-Hi Edge you ruled before you left, now you're a big pile of bathroom break. Boo to that.
-Not as good as WM, but when you try to recapture the essence of a match it rarely works out the same. Having Hebner come running out with HBK having the Sharpshooter on a Canuck in Canadia was kinda cute. I saw You Screwed Bret coming from a mile away. Now only if HBK instead of looking around as if to say "Why are you doing that, I'm supposed to be a facey-tweener here" If he would have given out the Brock Lesnar double fingers to the crowd like I was hoping, I would have MARKED THE FUCK OUT. That also would have helped a budding Face Benoit vs. Heel HBK program that should ensue from this.
Yes now it's Monday, I don't wanna work, and I'm blogging about my weekend. Wow my life rarely changes does it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home