MaestroKen's Blog

Monday, April 12, 2004

Hey it was a weekend, so here's a post

Friday, after work pick up Sara and head to Old Navy. During their 10 year anniversary sale polos are $10. I picked up 6 more, since I love wearing polos to work. They are cheap, less stuffy, and follow the (admittedly casual) office dress code. After quick treks to the grocery store for salad making items for dinner, and liquor for boozing, we head back to my house. We watch Boondock Saints. It was good, although we both didn't really enjoy the ending, which sucks because the rest was really good.

Saturday wake up and we run to the Emissions testing place to go have my car PASS it's emissions test. And pick up some things for Easter. I make a couple CDs for my travels and I leave Sara at my house to go see some wrestling. I go to see NSSE and IWA-MS (reports later forthcoming (Maybe)). Meanwhile Sara cleans my house and watches movies there. I need to go to wrestling more often since it seems everytime I go she cleans my house for me. :) The firs show was fun, the second show was as phenominal as 'Phenominal' AJ Styles, if I decide not to do a write up I talked a bit about it here.

Sunday was Easter, Sara left early to go to services, I didn't wake up until 11:00 (the second show started at 7:30 and ended after 1:00, plus the hour+ drive home.) So I pick up some Mums and head over to Heather & Brian's house for Monzingo family Easter Dinner. It was nice, and pleasant. Yummy food, decent walk around the small lake by their house Watched some of the Nick & Jessica Variety show. The funniest thing had to be "Ten Seconds of Awkwardness with Mr. T" With just a camera on Mr. T as he stood there. Sara and I came home, and watched the "You Got 53R\/3|)" Episode of SouthPark to much hilarity. Then I couldn't sleep because I slept in earlier.
Now it's back to work yippee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home