MaestroKen's Blog

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Hey Guess what I'm doing tonight

I'm living in about an hour to go see Ring of Honor in Chicago Ridge. It's the company's first venture into the Midwest, I've got second row seats and I'm hyped. Last night's show in Minn. Included an appearance by Ricky Steamboat and the show ended in a major brawl caused by Homicide throwing a fireball in Samoa Joe's face. Here's the card for tonight.

Main Event: Tag Team Title Match

Jay & Mark Briscoe defend vs. Second City Saints (CM Punk & Colt Cabana)

ROH World Title Match

Samoa Joe vs. #1 Contender's Trophy Holder Matt Stryker

Dream Match

Homicide vs. Bryan Danielson

Second City Saints vs. Prophecy

Ace Steel vs. BJ Whitmer with Allison Danger

Tag Team Scramble

Loc & Devito vs. Alex Shelley & Jimmy Jacobs vs. Dunn & Marcos vs. Jack Evans & ???

Four Corner Survival

Jimmy Rave vs. Nigel McGuiness vs. Austin Aries vs. Havana Pitbull Rocky Romero

Rematch Of "The Last Stand"

Chad Collyer vs. John Walters

Do Or Die Match

Masada vs. Shawn Daivari

Special Challenge Match

Havana Pitbull Ricky Reyes vs. Danny Daniels

Justin Credible also is scheduled to appear.



That seems like a decent card, I"m pretty sad that Teddy Hart is going to be in New Jersey, so it's a pretty good chance he won't be ???. I'm assuming it'll be Petey Williams. But I'm hyped, and I leave in an hour so, I'm gonna go bathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home