MaestroKen's Blog

Friday, April 16, 2004

Chugging along at work on a Friday afternoon...

So you know what I have planned for this weekend...NOTHING.
I enjoy this weekend of having nothing planned, because my calender has something on every single weekend until June. So with the weather breaking into the 80s, absolutely nothing planned I'm looking forward to a good weekend. I might go to the bar to watch Backlash, probably not though. I think Sara and I should take the train downtown, and use up some gift certificates we have for a place with an outdoor bar. That should be enjoyable. I'm trying to decide, would I rather have the Perch with Mac & Cheese or a Corned Beef Sandwich with Chicken Noodle Soup? I believe tonight shall be some Netflix action with Treasure Planet and the Ron Jeremy movie at the condo, and Intolerable Cruelty showing up today. Damn, I forgot to open up my windows before work today.

Smackdown was campy last night. Big Show showed some acting range, as when it comes to things like that in WWE there reall isn't anyone better than the Big Show. Too bad the subjcect matter was weak. How convienent that Torrie was already scheduled as a guest for Rene's Cafe for next week, I wonder if it will end like most Torrie interview segments (i.e. she says something vaguely sexual then tries to dance.) It would be quite out of place after last night. Hey, Smackdown! has never seen anyone like this Rico feller. Psst didn't he schedule that Billy & Chuck SD! wedding, (SHHHH Noone's supposed to remember that.) That little Commercial Bradshaw had about how Eddy's a terrible champion was awesome. It's a shame they don't put that much work into all the storlines in the WWE, it'd be back to it's glorious 1998 prime.

Eh, I think I'll go make my usual circle of website visits until it's time for lunch. Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home